Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is my understanding that Jon Az, i.e., 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR, has his car back in the shop?! And as his only ride, he's now sportin' around town in a fine set of Nikes! :rofl:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How the hell can Jon afford Nike Shoes. I figure he is sporting the Wal-Mart Specials :nod: But that is better than the high heels that I last saw him in. :rofl:
C~

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
High heels, what are you doing cruising those parts of town where male ass is for sale? :leaving: :rofl:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
All the more reason to own two Vipers.

What timing.
Yeah, better to have two with minor scrapes that run than one in the shop all the time!

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
So is he going to be pushing his car down the 1/4 mile at Shreveport?! Maybe he'll get into the low 11's then running those Wal-mart shoes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Where the hell is Jon. Oh shit I know he is in the return line at Wal-Mart trading up for some new wheels :rofl:
C~

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
They sell Craqers now?! Or is he looking into spinners :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:

What timing.
I thought he had a shiney silver SRT also in his driveway avatar pic!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Hoosier Daddy said:
Chuck 98 RT10 said:

What timing.
I thought he had a shiney silver SRT also in his driveway avatar pic!!!!
That is what you call his bitches' Honda S2000, fast car :thumb:

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He really needs to tune in here for his beating! Of course, he might be too tired from all that walking!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Hey whipping boy are you out there? Where the fuck are you. Crawl out of you boyfriends ass and reply. /images/graemlins/hiFU

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well at the request of Snake Hydes, I will respond to you fuckin retards.

So lets see I buy a set of NEW Hydrolic tapets from Jason Heffner, and one of them collapses after 1200 miles of use. So thats the big story ? Wow, wish I had the life you fuckin retards do, where I monitor where eveyone's at with their vipers.

John (aka a bitch's bitch), get into the fuckin 2000's with your ragged out pos viper, then when you get something that doesnt look like hell warmed over, bring your pussy ass on the track at VIR, and we'll see how my Nikes perform.

Snake Hydes, OWN A FUCKIN VIPER BEFORE OPENING YOUR DAMN MOUTH. We found out in a previous thread, your sorry ass isnt even a real owner, you paying the INTEREST on the loan only or some shit. Gay, looks like your the one needing to save cash for Nike's.

All in all, you cock suckers can see me at VIR and put your fuckin car where your mouth is, and see what the track says.

Until then, you can all kiss my Nikey ass.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
:atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Oh I am a real owner now no more I/O now I got to make the payments. Can I borrow a set of shoes?
C~

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ragged out? Hey, my Viper runs and runs well, how's yours you little she-bitch? :rofl:

As for ViperDays, I'll see you there, but only spectating, saving my $ for VOI8.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sluaghter,

You truly are a pussy's pussy !! You have spectated like 2 times already. Get some fuckin balls, and put that pos of yours on the track.

I have tracked my viper 3 times already. The only tracks you've done are the ones in your shorts.

Get a life dork.

Jon

PS. "She runs, and runs well", wanna bump them off at a drag strip, or street light this weekend ? Yeah, didnt think so. The "pos" I am refereing to when speaking of your car is the ragged out exterior, and interior not the motor (although I will easily spank yours).

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Blah blah blah, you're like a broken record pansy-boy. I was tracking my Viper when yours was only a wet dream, and tracked it three times before you even had yours. I can't help it if I'm not some silver-spoon-up-my-ass-fool like you! Got bills to pay, but at least their not for a new set of Nikes like you! As for "bumping one off" this weekend, we'll I'd be your Huckleberry, but I'm out of town for my mom's 5-0 b-day with strippers, and it'd be dumb as shit to "bump one off" on a massive cop-patrolled holiday weekend, so we'll catch up another time if you gotta pair - and your shit is actually running. The only thing you'll be spanking is your monkey!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Shit, you'd know about spanky'in monkeys from the looks of ya, I bet all you can do is get strippers to give you the time of day, of course thats while your waiving a $50 in the air. Keep telling me about your imaginary girlfriend in China, and I'll keep telling you your a cool guy, hows that ?

Either way, bitch, last time I checked cops dont give a shit if you do the 1/4 mile at the Drag Strip. So keep your pussy ass excuse, you'd lose at either location.

PS. Enjoy your mom's Birthday, and I expect to see you Feb 1st for mine, SINCE IM YOUR DADDY !!

Jon

·
Registered
6,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, you'll see I have a real girl in a few weeks, unlike your fantasy "dates" online and your best girl lefty!

You are all about going drag too aren't you - I seem to recall you said something about a stoplight, but I don't hear about you going 170 past the airport - oh, that would require you to get past 4th gear wouldn't it? Kinda hard to do with those Nikes!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.