Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Viper on I-10 today

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  RonC 
#1 ·
Saw a 96 or 97 Blue w/white stripes GTS headed west on Interstate Hwy 10 today in North Florida. Was it any of you?
C

#2 ·
snake, did it have Louisiana tags? if so, it's a guy name vincent who was an New Orleans cop and he has some business down there. He is definitely not afraid to drive the car and has a TNT package on there with NOS. I'm not sure if it was him, obviously, but if I see him, I'll ask.

#4 ·
he used to be a cop. He does own a stereo shop now. That car is supposed to be fast, but it's not supercharger fast or anything like that. He was supposed to be bottle fed, but I inspected his car and he had no signs of Nitrous. Don't know....kinda the fun part of it all...the mystery.

#5 ·
and yes iispms, it's slidell...he used to be a new o cop.

#8 ·
snake, did it have Louisiana tags? if so, it's a guy name vincent who was an New Orleans cop and he has some business down there. He is definitely not afraid to drive the car and has a TNT package on there with NOS. I'm not sure if it was him, obviously, but if I see him, I'll ask.
I was heading in the opposite direction and could not see the tag.

#9 ·
The red one that was wrecked on Gause is now at Clayton's shop. He bought it and is going to rebuild it!! As for the Blue one, I have never run it, but I hear it is fast. I was told it was just Nitrous. I want to run just to see how bad I get beat /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tristan, you here in Slidell? We are going to make a run to Gulfport this Sunday for the Cruising the Coast.

#10 ·
Chip, will you be staying all day sunday? I may set up a stand and some food, etc along the strip.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.