Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just confirmed with the Hotel Valencia that they have allocated spots for Viper only parking. Just tell them parking for the VIPER NATIONALS. /images/graemlins/drive

You will be able to self park or have the head valet - Darrel - park you car. They will have a section of the parking garage reserved just for us. If you have any problems ask for the Assistant Manager Steve.

My understanding is that the garage is operated seperate from the hotel, is one block away and it secure 24 hours a day.

I am not aware of any trailer parking near the Riverwalk. I will most likely be dropping my trailer off at the track on Friday.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Can a Viper actually go up and down a parking garage ramp and not scrape? I sometimes scrape backing out of my flat driveway onto the street...

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SUN RA KAT said:
Can a Viper actually go up and down a parking garage ramp and not scrape? I sometimes scrape backing out of my flat driveway onto the street...
No problems here and my car is lowered 1 1/2" with carbon fiber front and side splitters.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
getbit said:
So what you are saying, Anthony, is that the fast cars can't park with the Vipers??
I think there is a track where we can settle that!!

Seriously - you bringing both?? I want to see the E55.

·
The Burn Clinic
12,779 Posts
Laugh it up, but me and Jason will be packing the Kraut Cars with Riverwalk sluts and then doling out the beatdowns to Vettes.

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
Smackie and I will make up the Eurotrash Posse! Rounding up all the ho's with good taste! (Smackie, just don't take the corners too fast, you might lose me!)
If I only bring one car, it will be the E55 since everyone knows what a stock '01 ACR looks, sounds and runs like. Everyone I talked to about this event asked me to bring it anyway. There will be plenty of faster
Vipers to look at but I would bet very few E55's will be running around.
I will be hunting some Vettes and maybe a few inexperienced stock Vipers... /images/graemlins/shocked

1 - 13 of 13 Posts