Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Ram (34k miles)with 2006 SRT10 (26k undocumented miles)that recently just started knocking with no notice. I have only owned it for the last 2k mi. and really do not know the clear owner history. I put a new set of plug wires on it 1500 miles ago and changed the oil when first purchased (Mobil1 15w50). The knocking does not seem to be coming from the valve area and its not a pinging noise, but a tad bit deeper sounding, but not real bad. Audible at start up and goes away at idle, then noticeable at rev. Vibration can be felt at the throttle cable when you manually rev. No ck engine light or codes.
Anyone have any advise? Any Specialty shops with Viper Techs in the Middle Tn area? We have a Dealer, just looking for options.
Thanks in advance,
:cursin: STRESSED OUT!

·
Registered
15 Posts
contact me

we just pulled a 2004 v10 viper (car motor and 6 speed)

im looking to sell our set up soon here on the forums, if your looking to buy the motor it has 16k miles ran perfect not any issues at all, trans shifts 100% also

selling due to car having a built motor being done up by local shop to be set up for t.t kit soon!

email me at [email protected] for your best offer or we can work something out as were looking to sell quickly. (most in this mileage range for for min 5000+)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts