Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a Mamba edition steering wheel for an SRT. Can anyone help?
Chad

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: A little help from from some friends??

/images/graemlins/bump anybody

·
Premium Member
19,394 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
Chad, I can find you one for around $80K...Comes with free SRT.
Thanks fucker I knew that one already I am trying to get one for Clark BTW this is me not Mike! I am posting at his house because I got my ass in trouble for posting
Niple Piercings in the anything goes form. I screwed up but thought that anything goes was s site supporter only section. Oh well I will take my punishment like the whiney puss that Mike said I was.
Chad

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
BTW this is me not Mike! I am posting at his house...
You two make such a cute couple!!! :rofl:

--------------
Pro War!

[image]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-6/215043/298.gif[/image]

·
Premium Member
19,394 Posts
OK, I'm back, hey G....................... /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU /images/graemlins/hiFU

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
19,394 Posts
Douchebag, post less, and look at the dates of the threads before you post.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I have one in Az, for $200 plus shipping. Search Craigslist under Viper. Paul 480-221-9572

It's only been about 6 years! Maybe that guy is still in need of a steering wheel. :lol2:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Snake Hydes viper was the first one I ever drove....Chad was nice enough to let me and a buddy take it for a ride about 5 years back. When I saw the username I thought he was getting back into Vipers.....alas it's just a zombie thread.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
lol...this is fucking epic.

Dumbshit posts on an old thread, Mike corrects him, only to be immediately followed by a fucking spammer. I need more pos rep so I can give more neg rep...that's what Jesus would do...

Reactions: getbit
1 - 16 of 16 Posts