Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you heard of the viper gold edition in 97 or so? What is it, why are the wheels gold (wtf, what were they thinking?) and did they only make 7 of them? Someone educate me.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
I have never heard of more than the seven being made...but three are in the Minnesota Region...Check out Viper Magazine's next issue for some pics and a brief article...

There was one for sale in Ohio a few months ago...Nothing to them except two gold badges and gold wheels...I'd loose the wheels, the badging looks OK...

·
Premium Member
19,102 Posts
Hey Gerald,
If you know these guys, see if they need an extra wheel! I've got to start clearing out the garage. The one I have has never been mounted.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so would getting a yellow gold edition make it the most fastest..hmmmm. something to think about fellas

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are the cams in it different? different brand?

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
96 R/T 10 said:
Hey Gerald,
If you know these guys, see if they need an extra wheel! I've got to start clearing out the garage. The one I have has never been mounted.
Mike...I've know all three of them...will probably see them at BIR for Viper Days August 23rd...

I will put out an email to them right now though...

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
In 98 I had the opportunity to purchase a 97 left-over from Security Dodge. I waited too long, and missed out. Personally, I thought the car was beautiful. If anyone knows of someone selling one, please let me know.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
I sold a set of the rear gold rims to one of the Original 7 cars in Dallas earlier this year.

When I had the wheels advertised I believe one of the guys in the Minn area was interested.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
VIPERESS 013 said:
In 98 I had the opportunity to purchase a 97 left-over from Security Dodge. I waited too long, and missed out. Personally, I thought the car was beautiful. If anyone knows of someone selling one, please let me know.
Ask and you shall receive. :nod:

97 Viper GTS
Solid Red/blk leather
Gold wheels (Gold Package)
1 owner
Showroom condition
3,500 miles
$45K Firm

Laura PM me for the phone number. ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Jerome said:
97 Viper GTS
Solid Red/blk leather
1 owner
Showroom condition
3,500 miles
$45K Firm
Whoa...that is a decent deal, if the car checks out...$40K would be insane...I'd bet $42,500 would take it...

·
Premium Member
19,102 Posts
Snake Bitten said:
96 R/T 10 said:
Hey Gerald,
Mike...I've know all three of them...will probably see them at BIR for Viper Days August 23rd...

I will put out an email to them right now though...
Thanks Gerald,
Hey did you sell the T-cover? I need to sell a couple of the Gen I covers I have. I think the Gen II go for more. :bawling:

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Jerome said:
VIPERESS 013 said:
Ask and you shall receive. :nod:

97 Viper GTS
Solid Red/blk leather
1 owner
Showroom condition
3,500 miles
$45K Firm

Laura PM me for the phone number. ;)
Thanks Jerome, but it was already SOLD /images/graemlins/frown.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts