Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone. i am new here so go easy on me! hehe

anyways, i am very tall, 6'6. i am at the point where i can actually afford a viper, but i haven't had a lot of luck with sports cars. i had a 88 Mustang GT in high school, and i had to move the remount the seat further back so i could fit into it. the car also was pretty gutless despite the 302 engine. so, are there any tall Viper owners out there? i know the viper is a 2 seater, so i can't do that. or can i???? what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Get the two inch seat lowering kit. I'm 6-5 and only problem is getting in and out; the car is really low and it's like climbing out of a bucket now. :nod: With the seat all the way down on the floor, I now have more head room than I did in my Vette.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey! theres hope for me yet! i will try to find that kit that MG42pillbox was talking about. but all i can really say, is thank GOD there is hope! i test drove a corvette, and i am a big chevy fan, and i literally coulden't stand it! way too small! whoo hoo! i am very excited! once i get my viper, its time to put thoes civics, integras, and pruludes in their place! hehe

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
dragokatzov said:
hey! theres hope for me yet! i will try to find that kit that MG42pillbox was talking about. but all i can really say, is thank GOD there is hope! i test drove a corvette, and i am a big chevy fan, and i literally coulden't stand it! way too small! whoo hoo! i am very excited! once i get my viper, its time to put thoes civics, integras, and pruludes in their place! hehe
The two inch seat drop kit works well which is available from Northwind Engineering in (Wisconsin). I am 6'5" and have no problems after installing this kit. There are a number of others on the Alley here that have made this mod. All with positive results.

Secondarily, dude... set your sights a hell of lot higher. Certainly you are not buying a Viper so you can out run "civics, integras, and preludes"!!!!???
If so, take a driving course and gain some confidence... or you may ending up killing yourself in a Viper ith all of its potential!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.