Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local club is having a dyno day this Saturday here at the shop. All you Central Texas guys (Austin, San Antonio, Killeen, etc.) need to come on up. The turn out from the viper club so far is dismal to say the least. Viper Spray, Getbit, Grit, RSI950, you are all invited and bring a friend with a Viper. Serious and Lady Nightstalker will be here. We will start at 8 AM and intend on having food (depends on how many show up). I will call it a day at 4 PM, maybe earlier. I will be here at 6 AM to tune a twin turbo with a VEC2 on it so if any of you want to get up really early, you are welcome to come hang out. PM me for more details or directions, etc.

DW

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Geez DW, am I not invited too? /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Landscaping Professional
14,147 Posts
Can I dyno my Hemi Ram? I know what my Viper does.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THOR said:
You know you are, I just haven't gotten time to call everyone, your on my call list!

DW

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GTS Dean said:
Can I dyno my Hemi Ram? I know what my Viper does.
The more the merrier, bring it on Dean, we may as well have some kind of fun if we are gonna have a low number of snakes.

DW

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The axis twin turbo that was put together a while back in San Antonio. I won't say his name and I don't know if he post here or not, but it is a San Antonio car, a black GTS.

Come on down and join in if you want.

DW

·
Irredeemable
9,343 Posts
I will be there but don't know about bothering to dyno my stocker.
May bring the E55 to dyno too. Maybe some of the Dallas guys can
make it down to visit too.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
i will be in college station at a basketball tourney. maybe i can come down to austin afterwards. can we dyno an H2? /images/graemlins/wink

·
Registered
458 Posts
I'm trying to swing it with the wife, but she has us planned to go to some damn dinner party Sat. night. One of those I can't miss type of events. Damn dinner parties!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
i will be in college station at a basketball tourney. maybe i can come down to austin afterwards. can we dyno an H2? /images/graemlins/wink

Hell, we can damn sure try! You got my cell numbers, call if you head this way.

DW

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
damn, i just dont think i can make it. i'll know my schedule tonight, and i'll let you guys know. david, i dont think we can actually dyno the H2, it's fulltime 4wd /images/graemlins/sad

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
damn, i just dont think i can make it. i'll know my schedule tonight, and i'll let you guys know. david, i dont think we can actually dyno the H2, it's fulltime 4wd /images/graemlins/sad
You are right, I can only do 2 wheels at a time. Have fun. DW

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
David Weaver said:
THOR said:
You know you are, I just haven't gotten time to call everyone, your on my call list!

DW

Thanx David! Any guess on how many Vipers are expected to show up for Dyno runs? Are "appointments" for time slots required, or is it first show first go? Thanx again.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
getbit said:

Jason.... Did you change your cell phone, cuz too many babes were calling, or are you part of the Witness Protection Plan? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

If you show up on Saturday I may still have a video from S.A. Nationals for you. :nod: My cell phone remains the same if you want to coordinate a time to meet up. ?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
THOR said:
getbit said:

Jason.... Did you change your cell phone, cuz too many babes were calling, or are you part of the Witness Protection Plan? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

If you show up on Saturday I may still have a video from S.A. Nationals for you. :nod: My cell phone remains the same if you want to coordinate a time to meet up. ?

Jason - You've got a PM.

·
FUSTFU
9,240 Posts
Snatch might go. Odds are that I have to work though. :doh:

·
Registered
791 Posts
hey david!!...do ya need some extra help??..i ain't got nothing to do on sat..i'll swing up and give ya a hand if ya want...Len

1 - 20 of 45 Posts