Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what they are.
I want to make a board for the V-10 Nationals and mark them off as they are broken!!!
example

et 6 speed
et auto
et blower
et turbo
et nos
et all motor?

if anyone has all the info please post it so i can get this board made asap.

thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
HERE ARE THE ONES WE OWN FOR NOW:

LOW ET VIPER V10, AUTO, TT/NOS: 8.93 (TERRY RUOT, OWNER)

HIGH MPH, VIPER V10, 6-SPEED, TT/NOS: 156.46 (JAMIE PARKER, OWNER)

BOOST ONLY MPH, 6-SPEED: 146.5 MPH (TERRY RUOT, OWNER)

SRT TT, ET & MPH: 10.13 @ 142 (M. CAPARCO, OWNER)

SRT ALL MOTOR: 10.44 @ 133.5 (JOHN MYRICK, OWNER)

DYNO, TT/NOS: 1092 RW HP SAE (TERRY RUOT, OWNER)

DYNO, BOOST ONLY: 907 RW HP SAE (TERRY RUOT, OWNER)

GREAT IDEA DR. ROOF, I WILL BET THAT MOST OF THE CURRENT VIPER DRAG RACING RECORDS WILL BE BROKEN ON DEC.7. POSTING A BOARD OR PROGRAM TO GIVE TO EVERYONE WILL HELP MOTIVATE ALL TO GO FASTER.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
J DAWG - Sweetest Sapphire RT to ever hit a track. slo,but sweet.

[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/257100_0915A.JPG[/image]

·
Registered
806 Posts
I think you need to get into contact with RSI. They hold a lot of the records also.

All motor (SW)10.0x @139.x MPH and may faster than that but I don' think they have reached the 9's yet but they are knocking on the door. They almost never post any numbers.

Fastests 6 speed run (RSI)9.4x @150.x MPH, ran with NOS maybe faster but they never post.

Fastest blower (Heffner)with 6 speed 9.90 @ 143.x MPH. I would also like to know what the fastest (record)MPH a blower only has gone. Maybe heffner holds that record with the 9.90 pass. I think DLM ran at 151MPH with blower and NOS.

I would also like to know the records(ET and MPH) for mod 1,mod2, and stock. I think most of the records will be broken if the weather holds out.

A web page on each site (alley and morgue) with this info would be great! The only problem is not all tuners/owners post their times. Maybe some place to post their timeslips and possible video.

You might want to break up the et between 6 speeds and autos. I think I read a post where RSI was bringing a blower car with an auto that looks sick. I am sure he will set a record.

Hennessey holds many of the records and will probably still hold alot of them unless SVS decides to make it to the event. I don't know if SVS can beat their time but it would surely be exciting watching them try.

I don't think the 156MPH trap speed will be broken for a while unless Hennessey breaks it with the same car. I do think there will be a several 9 second blower passes and a few 9 second turbo passes. I don't think anyone will beat the RSI 9.4x pass with a 6 speed unless they beat their own time.

TNT might hold a record or two but they also don't post too often. They seem to always bring a runner that pulls mid 9's.

Sorry for rambling... I am very excited to finally meet everyone and watch the records fall.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
RSI set the 6-speed ET record for the Viper over a year ago with a 9.45 @ 149 pass. On Dec. 7 we will either break that record or break the car in the process.

TNT holds the record for the most spectacular nitrous expolosions!

Todd - I have a feeling you may become the first Roe SC in the 9's on Dec. 7.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
John
TNT holds the record for most spectacular nitrous explosion's, LOL, is that the most at one event or collectively?

9.45 over a year ago yes but how many years did TNT hold the 9 sec. pass record before just not long ago many others have been able to enter the 9 sec. club. For how many years was the 9 sec. club exclusive to 6 or 7 names and for how long, Just maybe the 9.45 will hold.

The 9.45 record RSI holds will most likely/maybe be broken but by another RSI can. 9.41 or a 9.38 just might be the magic number then again maybe not.

All motor will be a high 9 by RSI or a 10.01, Norm might be the only one that has a chance to catch RSI in the all motor class.

I am leaving town once again, building lost of F.F. miles but should return on the fifth late and fly into San Antonio on the sixth, see you there I hope.

The rumor is that Terry's car cannot make the race, any truth?
This won't be like bowling green where you need Nitrous, con-air lol :busted:

Rohn

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Hey Rohn,

Our customer's TT/NOS auto GTS wont make it. Terry didnt see any reason to ship it 4,000 mile round trip. He said that if anyone beats his 8.93 he will roll it out of retirement.

I will be very surprised if any all motor car runs better than a 10.15. SW ran 10.08 at BG with more power than he currently has. I might be wrong, but there will certainly be the largest number of fast motor only Vipers there.

We will be bringing an SRT TT with NOS and 6-speed. As I have said before, it will either turn a number or break. Maybe we can content for the most spectacular NOS explosion for the event!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
John
So you say that TNT and RSI hold the Nitrous explosion records and why is that, do you keep your explosions private? (a joke, john)

You have to admit that Nick is the best thing that has happened to TNT in years.

With all the shit you have to be the Venice McMahon WWF(or how ever he spells his name) of the Viper world. WWV John

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hennessey holds many of the records and will probably still hold alot of them unless SVS decides to make it to the event. I don't know if SVS can beat their time but it would surely be exciting watching them try.
That's is what it's all about. /images/graemlins/shocked

Who ever put up all these Graemlins, thanks!

jR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts