Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Popular Hotrodding Magazine November 2004 issue

beautiful machine; A 72 cuda with a viper V10 stuffed under the hood. the viper tranny wedged into place and get this; damn thing is TURBOCHARGED BABY (8-30psi potential /images/graemlins/shocked )

·
Registered
12,247 Posts
Danny Boy!

You don't just call Pic or Ban on MOJO JOJO!!

Let Me!!/images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Jes' Funnin Rich!

Will you get that bukket together already! and then ship the car off to G-Money once he gets vertical to perform his "Zaino Magic!" We needs us some pics!:nod:

Jay K.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts
Big f'n deal, that was in Car Craft two months ago and I believe previously posted. twin turdo'd and ya gotta love where they put the coil packs, much easier to access. Very clean install overall.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I talked with someone yesterday that just installed a Viper v10 in a Jag. I didn't ask what year/model it was. They are thinking about doing a Roe s/c.

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
TheRedFlash said:
1TONY1 said:
I talked with someone yesterday that just installed a Viper v10 in a Jag. I didn't ask what year/model it was. They are thinking about doing a Roe s/c.

It would be faster than their old V10, it was a pig in comparison.

Cudaman:flag:

·
Registered
93 Posts
1TONY1 said:
- Had Jag 12cyl once...

a Buick Stage II GN turbo motor in a Jag would be [color:"blue"]cool[/color]

/images/graemlins/smiles

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
originalgts; someone piss in your cornflakes? :fist:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.