Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets try to see if we cant find some local places to meet up or go for a spirited cruise as a group. If nothing else when you find a special Hoosier place to run your car and it speaks to you share it here. Lets build this section up!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lets try to see if we cant find some local places to meet up or go for a spirited cruise as a group. If nothing else when you find a special Hoosier place to run your car and it speaks to you share it here. Lets build this section up!
I have driven part of the following route in my Viper and it can be quite spectacular when the weather cooperates.

--Nashville,Indiana--is the starting point. a 115-mile jaunt south to Corydon/Mauckport area on Route 135. Then on 62 or 64 if your in a hurry to get into downtown Louisville for some good food downtown. You'll see hills, rivers, covered bridges, elevation changes and even a ghost town.

Also is a little side trip from Corydon that I have never personally taken but some Motorcycle friends sent me this: you'll see Horseshoe Bend, the Hoosier National Forest Ohio River by passing through the small Indiana towns. The first section covers Corydon to Leavenworth along Blue River and ends with a breathtaking view of Horseshoe Bend in Leavenworth. Continuing along Hwy 66 at Sulphur Springs to Cannelton- winds through Hoosier National Forest and meets the Ohio River in places (you'll see the Markland Dam on the Ohio).

Fall is the perfect time for these types of routes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts