Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As it went over the edge surely it must of rolled yet there is no visible damage except a folded in mirror and some dirt over it.. that what makes me beleive it a hoax

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Neil - UK said:
As it went over the edge surely it must of rolled yet there is no visible damage except a folded in mirror and some dirt over it.. that what makes me beleive it a hoax
True but that would be one hell of a lot of work just to make a hoax.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
the car just drove off a cliff and you watched it happen... how gonna call that a fake... staged maybe... but there is no denying that viper just flew straight the fuck off a cliff. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I think it was staged.

1. Production video quality as far as all the different camera angles.

2. Viper was going slow for the curve, should have lost it in the apex. He drove straight through to the edge.

3. How many people do you know that mount a camera on the outside of the car?

4. Stationary camera shots from the side of the road as both cars pass by.

5. It is like watching a TV show, never have I seen anyone post a real life vid of street racing that was produced like this.

6. No damn Fireball expolsion :lol: (edited for Chuck98)

To suspicious for me to believe this was a true accident.

·
Sexist
44,730 Posts
Tiepilot said:
I think it was staged.

2. Viper was going slow for the curve, should have lost it in the apex. He drove straight through to the edge.

5. It is like watching a TV show, never have I seen anyone post a real life vid of street racing that was produced like this.

Very observant, but you didn't mention a fireball? Everybody knows when a car goes off a cliff it automatically erupts in a fireball. I WANT MY FIREBALL.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
Tiepilot said:
I think it was staged.

6. No damn Fireball expolsion :lol: (edited for Chuck98)

I have the same feelings. It looks staged. The car is definitely down a hill, but the odds of everything happening the way they did just seem too remote. My only question regarding it being staged is, why? Why mess up a perfectly good Viper for something you will get absolutely no monetary return out of?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Hmmmmm, Could it be that it was a production type street racing video that went wrong? I think that could be a plausible explanation for this vid.

Unless anyone can find out who or knows about what was involved in the making of the vid I suppose we will never know. Interesting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.