Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Umm, no. We really know about cars here. You have claimed to have a track GTS-R. There are about 30 of them. Please just let us know which one. Just post the Chassis number.
Maybe it's the same as one of the 80 matchbox cars you bought...LOL, and you have the balls to call out what I sell....enjoy your $150 toys.....Pot, meet kettle.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
What's your F-ing Problem you Short D-cked Freak

Hey Shitbird, whats your problem? Do you just attack everyone that signs onto the board thats new or are you just a short dicked angry creep in general. Why don't you get in your Renault LeCar, push it down a large hill and drive into a tree and kill yourself and save everyone in the world from your hatred and venom - figures your on a viper site you Freak - pls go and croak already - karma's a bitch - guess yours really sux!

·
Suspended
25,637 Posts
figures your on a viper site you Freak - pls go and croak already - karma's a bitch - guess yours really sux!
Goddamn it, Senorzee.... where are you when we actually need you.

Oh, and I hope you like red dots.

Reactions: btv38

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Maybe it's the same as one of the 80 matchbox cars you bought...LOL, and you have the balls to call out what I sell....enjoy your $150 toys.....Pot, meet kettle.....
Please let us know the chasis number. Also how is your junk sell gonig? :rolleyes: That Dale bottle is nice I might just have to put that one on my watch list. :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Please let us know the chasis number. Also how is your junk sell gonig? :rolleyes: That Dale bottle is nice I might just have to put that one on my watch list. :D
Yet another clever poster.....Type much you inbred Carolina hayseed? You can use that Dale spray to cover up the tears that you shed every Daytona 500....Oh HANS device where were you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sundiego you sound like a big douche. You probably dont even own a viper. I have 2 of these beautiful cars. I also have the coat too. It is really nice Maybe I can rest my balls on your chin if your intrested. I might even where my leather coat when I do it. Douche Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is it with this site? One guys an F-ing psycho that attacks anyone that posts, one guy makes fun of another guy selling stuff, this guy is some kind of freak with that post......WTF? This site is Sick! Funny but Sick! No wonder no one owns these cars, the drivers are nuts! I'm going over to the Corvette sites - at least their friendly there!

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
Sundiego you have more fans in here then the last time I saw you race at Sebring.

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Yet another clever poster.....Type much you inbred Carolina hayseed? You can use that Dale spray to cover up the tears that you shed every Daytona 500....Oh HANS device where were you?
Maybe your car will smash into a wall tomorrow and you won't be wearing a HANS device. :D

41 - 60 of 68 Posts