Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

1241 - 1260 of 3058 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
This reconfirms my belief that I do in deed hate most people.

Lee go ahead and burn that entire place to the ground and literally ruin it for all of us.

Reactions: beer_man

·
Registered
140 Posts
I sure hope there were third party witnesses to this drawing. I don't understand the need to notify the winner first since there should be a lot of people who already know.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If anyone here was a witness, I think a lot of people would like to know where it was held? How were you notified ? If you are sworn not to tell who the winners are, can you just report that you were there?

·
VCA Medal of Honor winner
448 Posts
Can anyone here post that letter on the VCA site? That is the most unbelievable act I have ever seen. And this is a guy that is sucking 5 grand a month for warehouse rent from the VPA. Wonder how he was selected? Between he and the Marshall's their take is over a quarter of a million dollars.

·
Suspended
25,635 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ask yourself these questions:

1). Why if everyone wants a guy(s) to resign does one even want to stay in control?

2). Why would one get lawyers involved to try to maintain a position they are being asked to resign from and said position is running a forum and car club that is non-profit? Really??? If people really cared about what is important and that is the VCA and the relationship with SRT then this wouldn't be happening. Neither would #1 above. So it isn't about the club, Vipers or SRT. Me thinks perhaps what has been found out are little bits here and there that continue to be exposed are probably only skimming the surface of problems.

Both of these smell bad. I don't get why if everyone that is the club membership wants you out you want to stick around and want to fight to keep what is supposed to be an up and up volunteer position? Smells.....

·
Registered
899 Posts
I would guess there is a lot of CYA going on right now. If there was nothing to cover up, this would have been addressed quickly. Lawyers don't get involved when everything is above board, not that we will ever likely know the full story.

Reactions: beer_man
G

·
I read that entire letter... If I was Sergio I would call the guy and in an Italian accent say... Hey Sucala Mingyaaaaa... The balls on these fucks. I'm Glad Ralph said a big FU to the VCA... Iim curious did Jon B talk to Ralph about his suspension??? Who informed Ralph about Jon B?

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Does anyone wonder if Tim W is still a club member?? I mean the precedence was set that if you start contacting peoples boss's that you get suspended from the club. Not only is this guy probably not suspended but he getting a rent check from the club every month. Are you fucking kidding me?

1241 - 1260 of 3058 Posts