Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all those Viper Owners and Enthusiast who are willing to give a helping hand please respond to my dilemma.

First off I'm 16 years old, and I'm planning on purchasing a Dodge Viper as soon as my father's business is up and running at full speed. As of now I don't know much about the two Variants. I would like to know which model would you guys recommend for me, because either way I go I'll be satisfied.

Q1-Which Viper Model would you guys suggest-GTS or RT/10 (don't even mention the SRT-10, thats way out of my price range)?

Q2-Where can I get a good deal on a Viper preferably under $35,000?

Q3-Which tune ups should I go along with after purchase, I'm probably going to have a budget under $10,000?(seeing that this is going to be my first vehicle, I don't want to make a huge mistake costing me my dream car)

Q4-What web sites can I go to, to learn more about how to tune-up and maintain my Viper?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
learn to drive first then think hi-po RWD. Get an SRT-4 and you might see 18.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
if your dad has a 360, it seems his business already took off....
:rofl: Good point. It's so nice to have a racing genius among us. Chuck is gonna be pissed.

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
amazing how he doesnt respond. let me guess, he got his dad's 360 up to 150, passed a cop, then did a u-turn on the highway to out run him :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
is this bigbadBJ's little brother?

IBmorethanyoucanaffordpal

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL, he had to sell his 360 Spider this summer due to business expenses, please answer my questions guys. I thought you guys were experienced professionals who at least know enough about the Viper to help me out.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
what's the retail on one of those?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
I've got that.....that....that....(drooling) ADD....shit... the only thing that makes sense for me are cars.

NOw if you want we can over night parts from Japan oh.. and you'll need NOS..the big ones

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Theres no BS here I just want some tips on buying a Viper, Besides I'm not Rich, I can't just go out and buy a Brand New Viper if I feal like it. And I can't afford to make any mistakes.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
"i know you are up to something, and i want in... cut the bullshit, i want a piece"
are you a cop?

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
you never had me, you never had your car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Heh, guys the kid can't be all bad, his dad was at least smart enough to sell the Ferrari.

You have only one choice at present and that is a Generation 1 RT-10, so save the 10,000 in Tune Up options and spend 45K for something decent ( and you now might find a GTS or RT-10 ) . Start saving now, and tell your Dad you expect him to be smart this time with his business,cuz he coulda had a Viper the last time,ha.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts