Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
BULLSHIT! STFU!! We've already come to the conclusion that Vipe-Error DOES NOT show HP gain on the dyno.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
Should I explain the "muffler bearing" joke to him, or do you want to do it?

·
Premium Member
19,142 Posts
I got almost 50 HP from my Vipar! It was proved by my SOTP :burn: Now let's GET IT ON! :fight:

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
I really hope this thread doesnt make it to 2 pages. :rolleyes: This product has been beaten like a dead horse.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Austin - ViperMED makes VipAir's, as well as some other products for the Viper; his shop is out of Florida.

Vipermedication is John Hennessey's AE.. (John doesn't get along too well w/ Elite Motorsports because he alleges that Scott (ViperMed) copied his VenomAero front fascia and other things Hennessey Motorsports had previously produced.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Clint Sever said:
Austin - ViperMED makes VipAir's, as well as some other products for the Viper; his shop is out of Florida.

Vipermedication is John Hennessey's AE.. (John doesn't get along too well w/ Elite Motorsports because he alleges that Scott (ViperMed) copied his VenomAero front fascia and other things Hennessey Motorsports had previously produced.

I knew about the fascia stuff, but JH makes VipeAir? /images/graemlins/headscratch I thought some other dude on the .mOrg made this? Im confused as hell. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif In any event, I thought it was proven that this product did nothing on the dyno and no one could verify that it actually worked?

Also, why would JH make an AE when he posts under his real name anyway? :bonk:

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
"ViperMed" (Scott at Elite Motorsports) makes the VipAir. He is out of Florida.

John Hennessey doesn't like Scott, so he made an AE to mock Scott and his products. That AE is ViperMedication.

·
Premium Member
15,101 Posts
Clint Sever said:

John has an AE? /images/graemlins/confused /images/graemlins/confused

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Clint Sever said:
"ViperMed" (Scott at Elite Motorsports) makes the VipAir. He is out of Florida.

John Hennessey doesn't like Scott, so he made an AE to mock Scott and his products. That AE is ViperMedication.

So Scott from Elite makes VipAir? I thought someone else made this. /images/graemlins/headscratch Scotts a good guy. :nod: But still, I thought this didnt work? Anyway, I still want one of Scotts hoods!! :thumb:

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
King GTS said:
Clint Sever said:

John has an AE? /images/graemlins/confused /images/graemlins/confused
Well if it's not John posting under ViperMedication, then my apologies. But I suspect it is..

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
BTW, Austin, I think Scott helps market and sell the VipAir, I'm not sure if he makes them himself.

Yes, his hoods fucking rock, I want one too, in CF :nod:.

·
Registered
694 Posts
hmm

Should I post my dyno sheets showing Vipair not making any power, and actualy loosing power?

I still find it hilarious that after all this time they still can only get 1 dyno test to back up their claims.

PS.. Mental note NEVER EVER buy anything from these con artists.

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
rwhp said:
hmm

Should I post my dyno sheets showing Vipair not making any power, and actualy loosing power?

I still find it hilarious that after all this time they still can only get 1 dyno test to back up their claims.

Post it up.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
AUSTIN said:
Clint Sever said:

I knew about the fascia stuff, but JH makes VipeAir? /images/graemlins/headscratch I thought some other dude on the .mOrg made this? Im confused as hell. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif In any event, I thought it was proven that this product did nothing on the dyno and no one could verify that it actually worked?

Also, why would JH make an AE when he posts under his real name anyway? :bonk:
That's why you are a pink taco.

·
Registered
791 Posts
:clap:...there ya go carrot!!..explain it to him!!...lol... :bonk:

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
:squint:

·
Registered
932 Posts
rwhp said:
hmm

POST IT! Folks wanna know what they're getting and you might end up saving a few people some hard earned dough by doing so.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts