Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if anybody on this board can run vins , but if they could it would help me out greatly . The vin is 1B3JZ65Z84V100197 it is an 04 red viper. Just wondering if it was affected by the loose bolt recall or any of the other issues that have affected the 04 viper.Its a car on ebay that is priced right in my opinion. :nod:

·
Registered
791 Posts
it had the bolt recall, the recall was done on may 4 2004 it says no other recalls for that vehicle....anything else ya need??..give me a yell...Len

·
Registered
791 Posts
bryan..it says no recalls on yours..it's red right???..where have ya had it worked on at????..it shows no service history...no probs with yours???...how many miles ya got on it??....Len

·
Registered
458 Posts
Len
Red, 01 GTS, 6848 mi. turned-in by 62 year old retiree from Plano. I have not had it to the dealership, have'nt had any reason to that I know of. Called the Viper Tech at Dallas Dodge before I purchased. He said car is fine, needs no recalls, clear service history, it's a great car and to enjoy it and keep them in mind.
It's a great car as far as I can tell. Have had it on my lift several times, changed the oil last weekend - all 10 quarts were golden brown. From what I have learned from you guys here, the car is fine. Indicates a little warm, stop & go with A/C on, but that seems to be the norm.
I am a little concerned with the warranty about to run out, toher than that I am enjoying the hell out of it.
Thank you for taking the time to check for me.
Bryan

·
Registered
791 Posts
no prob....if you are worried check into the maxcare warranty BEFORE your norm warranty runs out..i've been told it's cheaper to purchase it then than after....Len

1 - 7 of 7 Posts