Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Where did you find that?! That Viper is bad ass!! I want to know what kind of rims those are. I wonder what exhaust mods he/she has, sounds pretty good. :thumb:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw it on some street racing site. I see a front mounted intercooler and possibly CCW 19s. Sounds like no cats for sure, probably no mufflers either.

·
Premium Member
10,841 Posts
Jerome said:
Austin you liked the way it sounds? I thought it sounds like shit. Like a wet fart. :twocents:

I didnt think it sounded that bad. :leaving:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I believe that's Sal P's car. The exhaust he had on there was the Corsa exhaust. I don't care for it either. I guess Sal didn't like it because he had it changed out for a complete B&B header and exhaust. It sounds a lot better now in my opinion. The B&B gives a much deeper tone.

Correct on the wheels, liquidsilver.

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
GaryA said:
I believe that's Sal P's car. The exhaust he had on there was the Corsa exhaust. I don't care for it either. I guess Sal didn't like it because he had it changed out for a complete B&B header and exhaust. It sounds a lot better now in my opinion. The B&B gives a much deeper tone.

Correct on the wheels, liquidsilver.
That was a Corsa? Man did it sound like shit.

Will have to hear it now, off to watch the video.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Is his Viper lowered? Cause it looks bad ass.

I just had Corsa exhaust installed w/ Hig hflow cats...and it sounds awesome.

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
I think the Corsa sounds exactly like a straight-piped Viper. I have straight pipe (no cats, resonators or mufflers) and recently drove around town behind a 96 RT/10 with Corsa, and couldn't really tell the difference except at idle (mine's a bit quieter).

B&B sounds ok, but it hits this awful piercing note around 3500 RPM that just plain sucks -- and HURTS.

I haven't heard any naturally aspriated Viper that sounds good. The best blown car I've heard yet was Dr. Roof's at VOI, and I don't think he has much done to it if I recall correctly.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Thanks Alex and Austin. /images/graemlins/smiles

That would be my car with Eibach springs,19" Forgeline VR1's, no cats and a Corsa with Heffner's Twin Turbo system.

I myself was not particularly pleased with the sound, so I switched over to the B&B. The B&B is definitely more to my liking, but it is definitely louder with more interior resonance, which is not to my liking. Can't have everything! /images/graemlins/wink

And there was no race, the video was taken when I was leaving a local forced induction meet.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.