Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Man, after the 2 videos Devil dog posted, you guys should really sell your cars for cobra's, its the sensible move :screwy: :lame:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Dunn said:
Man, after the 2 videos Devil dog posted, you guys should really sell your cars for cobra's, its the sensible move :screwy: :lame:
/images/graemlins/jackoff

·
Registered
16 Posts
big deal, a blown ford barley beating a stock viper, lol, put a blower on any viper and bye bye to any ford.....its any mustang guys dream to beat a viper, they will do anything to their car to try and beat a viper, and in the end the thing still cant take a turn or "pull the wool" of a viper

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Tell U what! I dig the Sig file and I'm going to either copy it or OutRight Take it for myself as that is My #1 game right now. Onslaught mode rules!

Jay K.

·
Banned
1,073 Posts
well, as a previous owner of an 03 cobra far nastier than that one. i can honestly say that they are the biggest pieces of shit on the road. the power of my car had twisted the frame to the point of the door gaps touching. EVERYTHING was worn out in 6k miles in fact the car felt like it had 200k on it. it was a great day when i saw that hunk roll away

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
That may have been the most worthless video I have ever watched. What a complete waste of 30 seconds! Please post more. :ugh: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
597 Posts
I love how you guys come on here posting these videos with "Viper Kills" on them but if you watch them carefully they really aren't "Viper Kills." In this one the cobra just barely is leading the viper in the first run but is clearly the loser in the second run. You can see when the video shows the cars for a split second at the end of the second run the viper is a full car length ahead. Then the video mysteriously cuts off. SO the mustang only kept up in the first race and lost the second. Then the viper driver says he had a problem with his car cutting off at 7000 rpm in the first run so "We gotta go one more time." Where's the third run? Apparently the cobra lost the third run also? VIPERSUCK once again I am not impressed. :sleeping:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Chief, The Viper lost all runs, and so what its just a video of a street race, now if the Viper would have been the victor there would have been a load of replies bashing the Cobra, just like the Viper/Z06 vid on this forum.

Street racing is about who spent the most money on mods, not what brand/make of car you drive. :smooch:

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
hehehe..moded for stock ? /images/graemlins/fu

·
Registered
16 Posts
<Street racing is about who spent the most money on mods, not what brand/make of car you drive. >

-lol, yeah ok, you pull up in a mustang and even if you did win, its still a mustang, a cant take a turn wanna-be sports car turd boiler that every pimply-faced kid has one of......as a pimply faced kid i had one too, it was good drivers training for the viper

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If a Mustang hands you your ass, don't tell me that you are gonna use the lame excuse "Its still a Mustang", I don't think that will comfort you as you look at its tail lights.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Devil Dog said:
If a Mustang hands you your ass, don't tell me that you are gonna use the lame excuse "Its still a Mustang", I don't think that will comfort you as you look at its tail lights.

Same *** different story. :dumbass:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Devil Dog said:
Sorry Chief, The Viper lost all runs, and so what its just a video of a street race, now if the Viper would have been the victor there would have been a load of replies bashing the Cobra, just like the Viper/Z06 vid on this forum.

Street racing is about who spent the most money on mods, not what brand/make of car you drive. :smooch:
Devil Dog, I watched this again and again I state the Viper is in the lead on the second run. The kid filming knows his buddy is losing and points the camera up, but for a split second the camers comes back down and the viper is a full car length in front. The video then cuts. The viper driver is saying his car cut out in the first run at 7000 rpm, something he was obviously unnaware it was going to do. And then, "we gotta go one more time." This sounds and looks like a tie. The viper driver coming right out and saying we need to run a tie breaker or third race. Where's the third race?

As for a contest between cars since you seem to think being faster in the street run is so important. How about you park a Viper next to a Cobra and see which car people show a greater interest in? :bowdown: Post a video of that...

You can have the fastest Civic on the planet. In traffic, in front of the club/images/graemlins/pimp, out at dinner, at the drive through, going to movies, attending shows (concerts, plays, games), where ever you drive, it is still a civic.

I love my Viper for the right reasons, not just because it is fast. /images/graemlins/wink

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.