·
Registered
216 Posts
Pretty fast there.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that dude only passed one car at 120mph and after that it was clear roads, still very safe I think :angel:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Remarkable that, at the camera's angle, 180 mph does not "look" that fast....even the cars passing in the opposite direction. Must admit that I have gone 180 mph before...but NEVER on the street!

·
Premium Member
3,424 Posts
"I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..." :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
wonder who that was driving.. hmmm?

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not me dude, I'm a street racer and only push my car when someone else is besides me lol :arcade:

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
it looks to me as if the guy had a gear swap, and didnt fix his spedo to match his ratio. he wasnt gaining on the oncoming cars as if he was doing 180.....i think something is up

·
Banned Since 2003
17,762 Posts
RedSnakeGTS said:
it looks to me as if the guy had a gear swap, and didnt fix his spedo to match his ratio. he wasnt gaining on the oncoming cars as if he was doing 180.....i think something is up
BS or not he was still going fast. I say who cares. I bet even with a gear change he was still above 140.

Post more Videos! :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
COunt the divider lines per second. He was going 158 MPH.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Moundir said:
This wasnt me guys,
I hear ya Mike. We all know you would never be caught on tape going that slow. /images/graemlins/gr_driving3.gif

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
IMHO that was stock gearing and 180mph guys... video never captures it like it is - too wide angle lens, plus the screen is so small. That looked like the real deal to me and I've seen a few.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
RedSnakeGTS said:
You are half right, that car does have 3.55s and it was around 6100rpms in 5th when that driver got out of it :nod: He told me he could have hit the rev limiter but didnt want to at that speed :arcade: Guys believe this guy would not lie to you or himself, this video is real ;)Also there were no oncoming cars, just the one he passed at around 120 or so /images/graemlins/lurk.gif

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
Moundir said:
that car does have 3.55s and it was around 6100rpms in 5th
hehe - well it's not the car I thought it was then..... but I just did a quick math test - 180mph at 6100rpm on 3.55 gears is close enough for that to be a fair call.

/images/graemlins/bootyshake.gif /images/graemlins/flipa.gif :nuts: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts