Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

video of Gerald vs Honda 954

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  SnakeBit10 
#1 ·
#3 ·
ahh, been waiting for that video. he can see the flames from behind you, I see. it's the only view he got apparently. Unbelieveable. very nice. I must supercharge mine now. Nice Gerald/Moundir

#10 ·
Something more masculine?

You mean like Queen?

AC/DC?

The Backpassage Boys?

/images/graemlins/greddy.gif

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif :lolcry:

No such thing as "manly" music - just redhead ideas :bonk: /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I like pop ballads too - if you think I'm queer - tell me that in the boxing gym and I'll give you a kiss

- a Liverpool Kiss :fist:

:leaving:

I love these icons! :cheers:

#11 ·
I'm not sure he heard that song over the exhaust and the moment. still a good video, though not a fan of the song either.

#13 ·
awesomessssssssss /images/graemlins/headbang.gif Gerald maaaaaaan now you really pissed Mr.Honda, and Mr.Suzuki is sending his turbo Busa to chase you down.lol all i can say is sweeeeeeeeeeet video thanks guys /images/graemlins/lurk.gif

#21 ·
Jerome said:
Almost forgot, thanks for the video Mike and Gerald. Nice to see a bike get beat.
Yes indeed, glad you guys had access to the Kansas City server... :doh:

Oh, and while it isn't NEARLY as impressive, here is a 2003 Cobra with a Kenne Bell "Blowzilla" supercharger on it:

http://www.mycobra.us/videos/toofast4u.wmv

A friend of mine was telling me about his new Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa with all kinds of mods. Says it is a 9.3 @ 140 mph bike out of the box. I told him about Gerald's video and he sent me this one. Sounds like that supercharger is about to go BOOM!

#23 ·
Y2K3SRT said:
Jerome said:
Almost forgot, thanks for the video Mike and Gerald. Nice to see a bike get beat.
Yes indeed, glad you guys had access to the Kansas City server... :doh:

Oh, and while it isn't NEARLY as impressive, here is a 2003 Cobra with a Kenne Bell "Blowzilla" supercharger on it:

http://www.mycobra.us/videos/toofast4u.wmv

A friend of mine was telling me about his new Suzuki GSXR1300 Hayabusa with all kinds of mods. Says it is a 9.3 @ 140 mph bike out of the box. I told him about Gerald's video and he sent me this one. Sounds like that supercharger is about to go BOOM!
:screwy: Sounded like a fax machine...Nice lookin stang tho...Gerald would eat that for a snack...600rwhp is no joke tho...That whine drowns out the V8 soundtrack I love from stangs...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.