Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
ahh, been waiting for that video. he can see the flames from behind you, I see. it's the only view he got apparently. Unbelieveable. very nice. I must supercharge mine now. Nice Gerald/Moundir

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Good run, maybe switching back to rear exhaust was a good thing - with all
the flame throwing and whatnot. /images/graemlins/gasthrower.gif

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Downloaded - cool - now I'm going to watch it... /images/graemlins/lurk.gif

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
/images/graemlins/ar15firing.gif Got em!!!! a good sport and all too! cool :thumb:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Its about fucking time someone posted this video. I have been trying to find it for days. :pissed:

Schweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :cheers:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Tell it to my heart, tell me I'm the only one, is this love or just a game. Video ruined by GAY musical preference. Edit and repost with something more masculine.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Something more masculine?

You mean like Queen?

AC/DC?

The Backpassage Boys?

/images/graemlins/greddy.gif

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif :lolcry:

No such thing as "manly" music - just redhead ideas :bonk: /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I like pop ballads too - if you think I'm queer - tell me that in the boxing gym and I'll give you a kiss

- a Liverpool Kiss :fist:

:leaving:

I love these icons! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
I'm not sure he heard that song over the exhaust and the moment. still a good video, though not a fan of the song either.

·
Viper Love
559 Posts
awesomessssssssss /images/graemlins/headbang.gif Gerald maaaaaaan now you really pissed Mr.Honda, and Mr.Suzuki is sending his turbo Busa to chase you down.lol all i can say is sweeeeeeeeeeet video thanks guys /images/graemlins/lurk.gif

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
cmon guys, 80's music rocks.. That song is awesome!!! Dunno what that other song was, but it was horrible.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jerome said:
Almost forgot, thanks for the video Mike and Gerald. Nice to see a bike get beat.
You will see alot more bikes getting :nuts: in oct when I pick up my car in Miami /images/graemlins/yay.gif

1 - 20 of 23 Posts