Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Focus!
5,585 Posts
Smokin' thanks for the video - that thing sounds sweeeet!!!

Now I want a TT Heffner car, lol.

Speaking of TT, hows Levin's TT project coming?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
very nice! too bad those TT are soo damn expensive

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Damn I can't see it.

When I tried to get it I got this damn message-

The required codec cannot be found

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the required codec cannot be found. To determine how to obtain the codec identified as 45, contact the content provider.

I hate computers. :pissed:

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Smokin said:
CitySnake said:
The codec just downloaded for me and then the video ran...?

I thought JH was running a 2 speed?
Thats Heffner's Twin Turbo! Its a 6 speed. John has six speed cars too though.
Ahh! I recall John mentioning in some post with another tuner that 2 speed was the way to go. I just figured he would do better without the extra 2 shifts. Regardless, that TT is one fast Viper (6 speed /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
damn jerome and his computer never working right :rofl: I'd love to see pics of his machine

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Just saw the video at Jason's shop! /images/graemlins/thumbs2

Now comes the challenge of driving MY car in San Antonio as good as Jamie Furman! :help: /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I think I might have a slight learning curve to overcome since the last time I really drove the car was back in May when I dropped the car off to Jason bone stock! /images/graemlins/shocked /images/graemlins/redgrin

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CitySnake said:
Smokin said:
CitySnake said:

Ahh! I recall John mentioning in some post with another tuner that 2 speed was the way to go. I just figured he would do better without the extra 2 shifts. Regardless, that TT is one fast Viper (6 speed /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif)
City,
The thing with that car is that other than the TT the heads, cam, bottom end, and even rockers are 100% stock. That was the first time Heffner had the TT car out at the track!!

·
Donald Trump's Landlord
8,621 Posts
Smokin said:
CitySnake said:
Smokin said:
CitySnake said:

City,
The thing with that car is that other than the TT the heads, cam, bottom end, and even rockers are 100% stock. That was the first time Heffner had the TT car out at the track!!
Christ Smoke....I just realized WTF you've been saying! Me= :dumbass: Sorry...I read your initial post wrong (Heff = Henn). Sheesh. Mind is slipping away... :bonk:

·
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten
18,149 Posts
Craig201MPH said:
damn jerome and his computer never working right :rofl: I'd love to see pics of his machine
I have a nice Dell with all kinds of shit that I can't use. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

And the JH (John Hennessey) and JH (Jason Heffner) initials thing could be confusing. /images/graemlins/freak

Good luck with the car Sal and drive it safely. /images/graemlins/thumb1

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.