Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spanked him so hard the guy is asking how much blown Vipers go for /images/graemlins/surrender /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

save as first Dlm vs Supra

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
damn well killed him bro..wow, that Supra was supposed to have like 900rwhp?? /images/graemlins/confused

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Moundir, I miss your videos....

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
viper punched first but was a bit behind to begin with...

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Moundir, is your car back. I must have missed the post/results.

·
Mother Fucker
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That car belongs to Twin Vipers from the morg, it is Doug Levin's old car that is spanking some serious ass in Ny :nod: He did give the Supra the jump and a car length, but the instant tq of the viper is just insane :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
OMFG!! :eek: It WASN'T EVEN CLOSE!!

I just wish the vid lasted longer!

Great run TwinViper

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Nice vid, i like how the viper launched forward, my favorite part. BTW, why are you selling both of your Vipers?

·
Registered
36 Posts
great job! spanked that poopra

im not much of a fan of green poopras... im sorry

on the other hand that black silver stripe DLM viper is sick!

lets see here:

i was just wondering if superbar and yellow fever want to do that to my poopra when we go down to race the busa guys!?!?!

lets see here:

1 built supercharged V10 Viper built and tuned by Doug Levin

vs

1 built twin turbo V10 Viper built and tuned by Jason Heffner

vs

1 113,000 miles stock motored Turbo Supra built and tuned by the little skinny **** who drives it (its ok im asian /images/graemlins/smiles )

the odds are definetly against me /images/graemlins/smiles but its ok i will just try my best /images/graemlins/smiles

IM JUST WONDERING IF YOU GUYS AGREE TO RACE ME IF WE GO DOWN THERE TO RACE THE BUSA GUYS OR ELSE THERES NO POINT TO BRING MY POOPRA

thanks guys

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.