Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to putting together some of the extensive cars vs. bikes footage I've been taking into a five minute piece. Now editing the DVD together that tells the whole story, also. There is Supra, Corvette, Viper action and some other goodies. The bikes are mostly Hayabusas with a number of others that run in the DVD.

(right click and 'save target as')

Kings of the Street Preview

alternate server

Kings of the Street Preview

You should recognize some of the cars and bikes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
This is great stuff, damn I'm sorry I missed it. Its even better because the Skunk is in there, with a nice little burnout, managed by that rascal Tony Parr ! Like the Irish music too. Now I need the DVD.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joel said:
This is great stuff, damn I'm sorry I missed it. Its even better because the Skunk is in there, with a nice little burnout, managed by that rascal Tony Parr ! Like the Irish music too. Now I need the DVD.
Joel, I wish you could have joined us in person. Tony represented well, but we wanted some full on spray from your Skunk.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John Hennessey said:
Very impressive Nick! Props to the fool straddling the middle of the road with the 2 bikes sandwiching him at 190 mph! This DVD might give Bumfights a run for the money.
Thanks John. It was a little bit of a shock to see him standing in the middle, but he has lots of experience and has ridden with Danno and I (riders in that clip), so I figured he knew what he was doing.

BTW, this is Kerry (FullTilt). I hope we chat someday so we can arrange to have you and one of your mighty cars featured.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.