Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just me 2 cents but if you have a choice between Victoria Tire and somebody else, take the other guy. I ordered a set of Bazo's for my new Escalade and these guys are the worst. First, they act like they are doing you a favor by taking your order. Second they have ZERO customer service. I lost 2 center caps the first day. No problem, I ordered 2 to be sent over night, 10 days ago. Jesus, I called Friday to see where the hell they were, DUH, "not sure they went out", will send them out today. Well it is Monday and no caps! Hey, Floyd and Quincy at Victoria Tire, Nice work! If I ran my business like you guys, I would be out of business, and you may very well be sooner than you think. Go UNC! Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Victoria Tire really, really sucks!!!!!

I hope you guys don't mind me posting to this old post but I to have had problems with Victoria Tire. This post shows up really well in a google search. So I figured I add my experience as it might save someone the trouble we went through with these clowns.

I purchased a set of RPM chrome wells for my eclipse spyder from these guys because the price ($800.00) seemed pretty good. Well 1 month later when the wells starting rusting I gave ya boy Quincy an email and another and another without a reply. So I tracked down there phone # and after several attempts, finally got him on the phone. I explained to him my problem and the fact that the car is garage kept and rarely driven. He was like, "send them in and we'll take a look at them and if they are in fact rusting, we will replace them." I said cool and sent them back with the tires on them rather then going through the expense of removing the 18's as per his instructions. So about a dozen calls later I got him on the phone. He said man that wasn't rust but rather spots from brake dust. I said ok? He said he would send me pictures and after another 10 or so emails. "Where's my pictures?" He finally emailed them to me. Well, the rims looked great in the pictures, so I said send them back then. Oh i forgot to mention he now had my rims tires and cash going on 3 months and was afraid I'd never see them again judging by the essay's that answer the phone over there. The tires were bought locally so I was starting to freak to say the least, but I kept a cool head as to not screw myself by angering him. So finally I get an email from him saying, " your rims are on the way." I was like Cool!!! Finally!!!

Well, sure enough a few days later the Brown truck blew the horn out front. I go outside and to my surprise the driver was wanting $230.00 for the C.O.D packages. I was like, "WHAT!!!!" :cursin: So needless to say I didn't have the cash on me, so I had to run to the ATM and then track down the driver on his lunch break. So, I get the rims home and unpack them and about blew a gasket when I noticed that there magical cure to the rust problem was to rub turtle wax on them and buff it out. I mean there was still traces of it on the back side of the rims. I was like OMFG!!!! :cursin: These freakin con artists!!!

Well, it's not I was going to send them back because as it stood these rims were up to over a $1000 when you figure in the shipping both ways.

So I'm pretty much stuck with them........

So you guys may want to think twice before giving Victoria Tire any of your hard earned cash....

Oh, I emailed RPM about the problem and had to get rude before they would even reply. Based in china, I think. They were just as bad as Victoria Tire..:down:

Thanks for letting me post my experiences with these Flakes....

When are they going to learn that car guys stick together no matter what were rollin in.

*For the slow people, it was rust as you can feel the pits*

Now this post can go back to the bottom and google will do the rest!:D

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Thanks for the post, some people just should NOT run a business period. I hate hearing about bad business like this especially this bad. If you own a business then stand behind it 100% period. At the first signs of trouble like this if you have not bought anything yet its best to pull out and go else where. :nod:

·
Banned
10,164 Posts
I dont know why you are so pissed if I read it correctly they did remove the brake spots right. Who gives a flying fuck how they did it. You were obviously too stupid to realize what was and was not rust. Why should they pay to ship the rims at their expense? The way I see it, they cleaned your wheels for free because you were too much a retard to do it yourself. Guess what dumbfuck, when I go driving in the GTS with my iForged rims that set me back about 6k THEY GET FILTHY DIRTY. I dont call iForged and make disparaging posts about them because I am too stupid to not know cleaning your wheels to ensure a good appearence IS NOT THERE JOBS!!!
The first post about the company in question has a valid claim BUT YOU DO NOT. GO AWAY

·
Registered
70 Posts
As soon as someone acts like they are doing YOU a favor when in reality you are giving them money for their service, the best thing to do is take your money back and go elsewhere. Otherwise you will regret doing business with them.

·
Banned
10,164 Posts
I hope you guys don't mind me posting to this old post but I to have had problems with Victoria Tire. This post shows up really well in a google search. So I figured I add my experience as it might save someone the trouble we went through with these clowns.

I purchased a set of RPM chrome wells for my eclipse spyder from these guys because the price ($800.00) seemed pretty good. Well 1 month later when the wells starting rusting I gave ya boy Quincy an email and another and another without a reply. So I tracked down there phone # and after several attempts, finally got him on the phone. I explained to him my problem and the fact that the car is garage kept and rarely driven. He was like, "send them in and we'll take a look at them and if they are in fact rusting, we will replace them." I said cool and sent them back with the tires on them rather then going through the expense of removing the 18's as per his instructions. So about a dozen calls later I got him on the phone. He said man that wasn't rust but rather spots from brake dust. I said ok? He said he would send me pictures and after another 10 or so emails. "Where's my pictures?" He finally emailed them to me. Well, the rims looked great in the pictures, so I said send them back then. Oh i forgot to mention he now had my rims tires and cash going on 3 months and was afraid I'd never see them again judging by the essay's that answer the phone over there. The tires were bought locally so I was starting to freak to say the least, but I kept a cool head as to not screw myself by angering him. So finally I get an email from him saying, " your rims are on the way." I was like Cool!!! Finally!!!

Well, sure enough a few days later the Brown truck blew the horn out front. I go outside and to my surprise the driver was wanting $230.00 for the C.O.D packages. I was like, "WHAT!!!!" :cursin: So needless to say I didn't have the cash on me, so I had to run to the ATM and then track down the driver on his lunch break. So, I get the rims home and unpack them and about blew a gasket when I noticed that there magical cure to the rust problem was to rub turtle wax on them and buff it out. I mean there was still traces of it on the back side of the rims. I was like OMFG!!!! :cursin: These freakin con artists!!!

Well, it's not I was going to send them back because as it stood these rims were up to over a $1000 when you figure in the shipping both ways.

So I'm pretty much stuck with them........

So you guys may want to think twice before giving Victoria Tire any of your hard earned cash....

Oh, I emailed RPM about the problem and had to get rude before they would even reply. Based in china, I think. They were just as bad as Victoria Tire..:down:

Thanks for letting me post my experiences with these Flakes....

When are they going to learn that car guys stick together no matter what were rollin in.

*For the slow people, it was rust as you can feel the pits*

Now this post can go back to the bottom and google will do the rest!:D

Dipshit, it looks like you were the one that didnt read what YOU WROTE!!! brake dust will pit the finish if not cleaned as will rust spots. wheel lips are also susceptible to getting pitted from sand and small rocks kicked up while driving. Dirt tends to stick best in these spots like what you described. If you werent such a fucking tool I may have pity on your situation. The reality remains that I only harbor this pity for your parents who obviously must live with the burden of acknowledging to others that they are related to your retarded ass.

·
Registered
3 Posts
scarface is my hero. Bah, ha, ha....

Dude what is your deal... your like one of those annoying lil flies that keeps buzzing around while your tiring to eat... fuck off already.... get a life a gurl friend a boy friend something, just get the fuck off my post douche bag....

If your gonna quote me, then quote the whole fucking thing. Like the fucking question mark you didn't make a fucking size 20 font at the end of that sentence. The reason for the question mark is because anyone with half a fucking brain knows that brake dust doesn't leave spots shit for brains. It leaves dust thats why they call it break DUST. Well I thought everyone knew that but apparently there some of us out there in moron 6k rim land that just don't get it.... Bah, ha, ha.. what an idiot... You should have used the 6k to buy some books on cars. Cause you bout a dumb fuck when it comes to cars.....

I see why everyone slams your ass in this forum...

Your probably one of the rich kids that got beat up for his lunch money everyday in school....

Was mom to busy trotting the globe or the pool boy to give you the tit when you were a kid? oh thats it, your still a fucking kid.....

I'm just trying to save someone else the trouble of dealing with a low life business that hires illegals like the pool boy your mom blows...

get over it already....... fuck do you want to review my cock as well... look closely next time my balls are on your fucking chin.....

any questions e-solider? or should I say e-coward hiding behind your fucking screen.....

next?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.