Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend, saturday and sunday; Vette/Viper shootout. part of larger event.

friday is for tech and registration, saturday is for qualifying and sunday is finals. nnow, if attendance is low, saturday will be for everything, so as to save time.

quaker city raceway in salem ohio www.quakercityracing.com

so far, vipers allegedly coming to lay the beat on the vette are;

simms
V10 MOJO
Dr Roof
Jack Bene
pauls
wv98gts

and hopefully more will show, we need vipers!!!

go to site for details on event www.nsca-racing.com

if anyone needs hotel accomidation info please let me know. the best hotel close by the track and easy access is a brand new holiday inn express. it is exactly 1/10th of a mile north off the last ohio turnpike exit.

hope to see some serious racers show so as to continue to prove why vipers are the icon of americam muscle

· Registered
2,059 Posts
V10MOJO

Not sure Im gonna make it! as bad as I want too my DLM car has some issues right now that I am working on. I doubt it will be ready in time!

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
understood. was/is it a head gasket as you expected? hope nothing too difficult. good luck on the repairs and hope to see ya. my bucket is also apart and i am hoping to have it ready, if not, im simply running all motor (11.00-11.49)

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Is this always a 3 day deal? My Z06 is not going to be done (and it's a waste to race my stock RT/10) for this race so I planned on going to MIR on July 31st. I don't feel like spending 3 days in bumblefuck MD, though. What's the deal? Why can't we register and tech on Saturday?

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I spoke with the man in charge, Ned. everything will talke place on saturday.

hope a few of you participate, itll be a fun event if we get some numbers out here

· Registered
299 Posts
I looked at the pics on nsca-racing.com and it looks like we have a viper winner

Who is this?

[image]http://www.nsca-racing.com/gallery/albums/album04/DSC_4630.jpg[/image]

Congratulations.

Hope to see you all at MIR on July 31st

· Premium Member
4,903 Posts
That could be a Corvette winner that just wanted his picture taken if front of the cool car :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.