Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
V10 MOJO,

Sorry that you missed Atco; the Viper team really needed you - all 4 of the classes went to the Corvettes. Here's next years schedule - hope that we have a chance to line up. :thumb:

March 12 No Problem Raceway, Belle Rose Louisiana
April 30 Atlanta Dragway, Commerce, Georgia
June 11 Cecil County Raceway, Rising Sun, Maryland
June 25 Milan Raceway, Milan, Michigan
July 23 Quaker City Dragway, Salem, Ohio
August 6 Maple Grove Raceway, Reading, Pennsylvania
September 10 Mid Michigan Motorplex, Stanton, Michigan
September 30 National Trail Raceway, Hebron, Ohio

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
nice schedule. i plan on attending them all. im looking forward to next yr and expanding my competition. the vette/viper series is a great idea and i look forward to 2005

· Registered
1,229 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
nice schedule. i plan on attending them all. im looking forward to next yr and expanding my competition. the vette/viper series is a great idea and i look forward to 2005
Lookin' forward to kickin' you ass /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
20,327 Posts
REDGAR said:
Mojo you don't show up we are gonna start calling you V10 NoShow

LOL
/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Oh, that's good, but big bad MOJO has a Street Tire S/O appointment in December first :thumb: I may be up for the first two Viper/Vette challenge, but the rest are a bit too far. Keep us updated as the time comes closer :nod:

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
now that hurts ladies. the last thing i am is a no-show. hell, i even went to support the v10 nats in louisianna without a car.

mike; thats right buddy and dont you forget the bet too. i like my steak medium rare and none of that ground beef bullshit, i want a nice 32oz t-bone baby!

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
lousiana; damn i hated that drive. ahh well, at least this time ill be doing it to whup some vettes and ill be whistling happy tunes all the way back home /images/graemlins/toothy Belle Rose? wheres that at, by baton rouge isnt it?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.