Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is ladies. a Vette/Viper challenge in Atco, New Jersey. November 13th. for those of you who are not garage-queens and dyno-girls. for those who dont have fragile egos and like to race and compete. thats what its all about; racing and competition. :fist:

http://www.rollingthunderz.com/flyer.htm

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, im officially out. car is still apart. FUCK!!!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Oh, maaan. Here I am ready to put a spanking on you and you can't make it? Damn. Not only that, I've been scaring those Vette boys with yours and Heffener's cars /images/graemlins/laughing.gif That really sucks. Sorry, man.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll be there with my 2001 GTS.

My buddy might bring my 92 Stang also and try to get me a 10 second slip, unfortunately I still haven't received my smaller blower pulley, tensioner, and gotten it tuned, but it still should run mid 11s or better with no traction - Nitto DRs suck!

Howard

·
Registered
300 Posts
Here is the schdedule for the day's event. Have fun guys.

American Super Car Challenge - schedule of events for Saturday November 13, 2004.

The ATCO track will open at 9:00 a.m on Saturday morning.

Time trials are scheduled for 10:00 a.m.

Eliminations are scheduled for 1:00 p.m.

Registeration will start as soon as track opens.

Race entry fee at gate will be $100.00

Please circulate this information to other racers who will be attending.

Ned Erkman
Race Director
American Super Car Challenge

·
Registered
52 Posts
twinvipers -

I sent you an e-mail on the Stang.

There is full info & pics in the "For Sale" forum of www.svtsnake.com

I am anxiously watching the weather for tomorrow at ATCO.

Howard

·
Registered
24,053 Posts
<<<<also worried about the weather....especially since i live on top of a mountain in NNJ

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no offense but i DID pray to the gods of rain and snow for this event to be smothered in precipitation. It sickens me im missing YET ANOTHER event. ive got some afternoon classes tommorrow with the juijitsu club, i cant..fucking..wait! to blow off some steam!!

damn but this year has truly been pathetic at best for my car. mechanical problems, either due to install errors (which no-one EVER makes:rolleyes:)or my ability to acquire bad and defective parts (i should go to vegas on the odds im covering here). a nitrous system i bent over for and which was installed so damn poorly it is almost laughable if i didnt cry :fist:

ahh such is life though. on a lighter note my dog pissed on my foot today :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.