Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
september 17-19, one week away. the NSCA vette/viper american supercar challenge.

several Ohio boys will be showing. Heffner Performance and their supercharged and TwinTurbo beasts will be there.

National Trail Raceway, Hebron Ohio si the location. the same track where the Ohio V10 Nationals took place at.

there are alot of badass vipers in the NY and eastcoast area (Twinvipers), get em here and race! who else is going to show up to eat some vette?? Tony from Georgia?? Underground Racing from North Carolina??

· Registered
299 Posts
Genuine Street for me and my buddy (not on this forum) riding over with me and Pauls. (need one more for a nice payout)

Serious Street for Jerry Land (not on this forum)

Extreme Street for John Carter (not on this forum) *you are moving here right?

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
depends upon what nitrous application i tune in and how much time ive got to tune. im currently running consistent 10.5s (on 150 shot) and the new system ive installed should be able to apply almost 100% more nitrous (300 shot). that should possibly put me in high nines or at least very low tens.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.