Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[image]http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/155VGXAEROFR800.jpg[/image]

This is our VenomAero front airdamn upgrade for the 2003 - 2005 Viper SRT10. We plan to have product available for release this Summer. We also plan to offer a VenomAero rear spoiler and VenomAero rear bumper / difusser (pictures of these upgrades will be on our website at a later date). I welcome your questions and comments.

·
You mean Shenanigans
4,979 Posts
From a profile view is this going to be similar to your previous Venom Aero facia which had a further extension, or more slanted back look, from the bottom to the top? I really liked the more aggresive look it gave the front of the car.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the feedback. My good friend, Steve Everitt did the design work with a few suggestions from me. We will post a profile picture at some point soon. We may make a few tweaks here and there, but this design should be pretty close to the production part.

Matt - we are deciding whether or not to give this airdam the same rake (profile) as our Gen 2 VenomAero front airdam. Sounds like you vote for yes. We are certainly listening to these comments.

Larry - we plan to have the VenomAero front airdam for the SRT10 in stock this summer.

Yellow - not sure what colors DC will offer for 2005. I would not be surprised to see yellow come back for the SRT10. In the mean time, we are scheduled to build a 2004 Venom 1000 Twin Turbo and will be painting it yellow. This car will have the full front and rear VenomAero body upgrade.

Wait til you guys see the rear and side views. If you like the front, you are really going to like the rear.

Thanks again for the comments.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Very nice look John. I agree with RedSnakeGTS, the wheels in the sketch add a lot to the aggressive apperance. Are you going to have someone manufacture these wheels for you? /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thor and Eric - yes, we are considering offering these wheels. Thanks for your comments. Do you guys like the bolt pattern on the outer rim like what is on the HRE's or do you like the wheels without the bolts?

·
Schadenfreude Connoisseur
13,280 Posts
I like the bolts only if its a true two or three piece modular wheel. I wouldnt like "bolts" for the sake of having bolts.

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
Very nice changes to the front fascia. Very subtle and really what the front face needs! Nice job! Wheels are cool too!

Jay K.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
Smokin said....
I like the bolts only if its a true two or three piece modular wheel. I wouldnt like "bolts" for the sake of having bolts.

I second that one!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts