Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very excited about how well this system is coming along. We hope to have the system completed some time this Fall.

Sorry, but the resolution of the pic does not look so good posted here. I will have better pics on the website below in a few days including the front mount intercooler.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks No Mercy. You can bet that when this car ships out to the owner, it will go on Passport, Intercity, Reliable. We may also altitude test it in Colorado for a few days if it gets done before the snow comes. Thanks again,

·
Registered
12,999 Posts
john, are you going to be able to debut the TT at the alley GTG? is this the same car you mentioned before?

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RedSnake - there is an outside chance the car may run by the Austin gig. Not sure if it will be even close to representing any power or driveability at that point tho. I was planning to bring a Gen 2 twin turbo to the Austin deal if possible. One of my family members is having an operation the week before Austin, so I am not 100% sure that I will be able to be there anyway. Thanks for asking, I will try to keep yall posted if I am able to be there and what I might be able to bring with me.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
mattl said:
NoMercy said:
/images/graemlins/lurk.gif :cheers:
if someone owed me money i wouldnt throw shit at them everytime i saw them and expect to get paid in a timely manner, id stfu and get my money and move on with life, but hey, thats just me
ditto /images/graemlins/smile.gif Except, Like my wife says....she never forgets and never forgives. Laying low is a good idea though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Matt,

I was not trying to be a dick. I was being sincere. John and I talked about that TT SRT a few months ago and I am interested in seeing what happens.

So .... maybe YOU should STFU until you know what the hell is going on.

Thanks for the advice though. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
mattl said:
if someone owed me money i wouldnt throw shit at them everytime i saw them and expect to get paid in a timely manner, id stfu and get my money and move on with life, but hey, thats just me
I like your attitude mattl. Please send me a couple thousand dollars and your car, I promise you the sweetest ride ever. And if I dont ever return your phone calls or complete your car, I will hold you to shutting the fuck up and moving on with life.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
mattl said:
NoMercy said:
/images/graemlins/lurk.gif :cheers:
How can you say what you'd do until you've walked in his shoes?

Actually, I admire NoMercy..... I'd have been tempted to show up with a baseball bat and extract $$ or satisfaction..... NoMercy has been extremely kind and patient..... not to mention I think you took his comment contrary to his intention.

So stop throwing shit at NoMercy.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
mattl said:
well, now that i think about it your plan for recovery of your lost money does seem like a great one. the jokes on you, im sure john laughts at every post you make, i know i would if you were giving me a bad rap when i owed you money.
Do you own a business? If so, do you laugh at all your unsatisfied customers? God I hope not! I hope Hennessey isnt laughing at NoMercy's posts. I hope Hennessey is doing whatever it takes to straighten things out with NoMercy so his name can be cleared. That's what I would do if I owned a business and had some unsatisfied customers. Maybe you shouldnt be speaking for Hennessey.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
I thought the stfu was a little strong but the point I got from Matts post was that the constant bashing and bringing it up over and over doesn't help someone.
I will not speak for John here, I will speak for myself. In anything, the more grief someone causes me (most people are the same even if they don't admit it)the less I am motivated to help/speed things up/be friendly/etc. And yes, even in business if you are an overly squeaky wheel I will stick something in the spokes.

IMO, John got blindsided by this latest deal with Taigs car.....I can understand NoMercys view also but a little research first would have went a long way. After knowing the condition of this car the day before it was picked up it is insane to think that John would do this to a car that he had been working on...especially this car. I am Soooo glad that Smokin and others had first hand knowledge of the car. Anyway, all this shit should be on another thread so that we can enjoy the beginnings of real SRT10 mods.

·
Registered
262 Posts
weeztones said:
mattl said:
I like your attitude mattl. Please send me a couple thousand dollars and your car, I promise you the sweetest ride ever. And if I dont ever return your phone calls or complete your car, I will hold you to shutting the fuck up and moving on with life.
ok, once we get past all that and you agree to give my money back can i still post on every thread saying what a theif you are? will that make you send me my money back faster? or would you just make me suffer because im making you suffer? looking out for other people comes 2nd in my book, unless someone out there wants to pay my bills.

weeztones said:
mattl said:
well, now that i think about it your plan for recovery of your lost money does seem like a great one. the jokes on you, im sure john laughts at every post you make, i know i would if you were giving me a bad rap when i owed you money.
Do you own a business? If so, do you laugh at all your unsatisfied customers? God I hope not! I hope Hennessey isnt laughing at NoMercy's posts. I hope Hennessey is doing whatever it takes to straighten things out with NoMercy so his name can be cleared. That's what I would do if I owned a business and had some unsatisfied customers. Maybe you shouldnt be speaking for Hennessey.
i dont own a business but i do understand fucking people over. if i was doing 30k turbo kits everyday on cars that involve 8k tops in parts, how in the hell, over 2 years would i not be able to pay back NoMercy his measley by comparison 20 grand? im sure i could have made good if i felt like it but with NM posting on every thread how much of a scumbag i am whats the point,people are always gonna associate nomercy as the guy that got fucked and bitched in public alot so who cares. if i owed you the money, id keep giving you the old "checks in the mail" line of bs as long as you posted badly about me in every post you made

btw, i have been around this from the start, i bought a z06 the same time mercy bought his, and was looking at modifying it the same time he was, and scratched hms off the list of possible shops when he posted what happened. it truly sucks what happened to him and i would have gone postal if i were in his shoes, but hes waited this long, i was just trying to help in retrospect. if i was out 20k for 2 years id be looking for any free advice i could get. :twocents:

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
mattl said:
i retracet the stfu comment, i should have said sit back and chill a bit.
im only going to argue until i hit 75 posts so i can get my laptop and stfu /images/graemlins/flipa.gif
I was going to call you a clueless dumbass, but you beat me to it with your
last post. If you really want a laptop that bad, I know a corner you can
stand on. :fist:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts