Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be bringing a Venom 1000 Twin Turbo to Macedo Motorsports ( www.MacedoMotorsports.com ) in the Orlando area this coming Saturday. If you would like to come by Larry's place and see it in person, we would be glad to have you. We will give some demo rides to Viper owners interested in sampling what 900 rw hp feels like up close and personal. Please feel free to call Larry at his shop if you need directions on how to get there. I will also have a complete Venom Twin Turbo kit there that Larry will be installing on one of his customer's Vipers. So you will be able to see both the car and the turbo system itself in person. Here is some updated info. on our Venom Twin Turbo systems:

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ListItems.php?cart=NGwRBNKm&DoThis=Venom%20Twin%20Turbo%20Upgrades&ActionReq=Where

Macedo Motorsports will also have in inventory a complete VenomAero body upgrade including VenomAero front airdam, VenomAero rear wing, VenomAero rear bumper and VenomAero front splitter.

I welcome any Viper owners in the Florida area to come by Larry's place and see the Venom 1000TT, Venom Twin Turbo parts and VenomAerob body system in person this coming Saturday.

Thanks.
Venom Twin Turbo (1087 rw hp)

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
John, where's my parts you promised to ship 2 weeks ago?
Why would you go through e-mailing me - out of the blue- to
tell me you were going to make things right with me - and ship me the
parts you stole from me - then never follow through?
Am I (like all your victims) just a joke?
It take a degenerated mind to find humor in someones elses loss.
I guess you were just trying to buy silence for opposition to your HMS powerfest. And I fell for it - because I didn't want to jeopardize anyone
elses chance for restitution - just in case you had really changed.
You are sick, and I hope you never pull off anything in the future.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
APEX Motorsports said:
HP, was he sending your heads back to you? <hr /></blockquote>

Bill I don't care if they're 'my' heads, at this point I just want
back - something along the order of what I lost.
Yesterday -I received an e-mail from Larry Macedo - stating he would be
the middle-man, and receive the parts from Hennessey, inspect them, and
forward them to me. Since I already have your heads, I am looking for a good cause to donate them to.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
MYDRMKR said:
HP, I might be interested in buying those heads? Give some idea of what was done to them.

Lance <hr /></blockquote>

The heads that are to be replaced - are Gen-I, upgraded as far as possible -
ported, larger valves, T&D rockers, milled, etc
I just want some good to come out of them - whether it's a deserving person
that needs them, or donated to a good cause(this site?)
Are you deserving?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Well..... I don't know if I am deserving... I do not believe it would be up to me to determine if I am deserving... saying I am deserving immediately disqualifies me as deserving... at least in my opinion.

I know I'd love to install them on my Gen I Black/silver RT/10!!

Lance

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
MYDRMKR said:
Well..... I don't know if I am deserving... I do not believe it would be up to me to determine if I am deserving... saying I am deserving immediately disqualifies me as deserving... at least in my opinion.

Lance

<hr /></blockquote>
THE WINNING ANSWER!!!
They are yours - I'll tell Larry that you will be picking them up.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wow, seriously!?? I really do not know what to say!

Just let me know what you find out from Larry? I only live about 1.5 hours away from the Orlando area

Thanks, Lance

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
HP said:
MYDRMKR said:

Lance

<hr /></blockquote>
THE WINNING ANSWER!!!
They are yours - I'll tell Larry that you will be picking them up.
<hr /></blockquote>

Wow HP!! Very generous!! Very cool gesture. :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I am shocked by Hugh's generosity! He advised me to call Larry Macedo to pick up these heads. They sound like they are great heads....... 1.7 T&D rockers, ported, polished, bigger valves, double springs with titanium retainers.........

I called and left a message for Larry to call me so we can discuss my picking up the heads.

Hugh, again, this is extremely generous..... I look forward to meeting you someday!

I'll post updates as this moves forward.

Thankyou!

Lance

1 - 17 of 17 Posts