Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wasnt going to post update yet on the new nitrous system i recently purchased and installed but fuck it, heres an update;
well, spent twelve hours on dyno and in dyno shop tuning in VEC2 for all motor and for nitrous. gotta say im damned pleased. i though it was already tuned in good...not even close, now its a whole different animal.

got up to around 660rwhp on the squeeze. will be good for another 75rwhp minimum when im done. couple minor things i still am having a problem with but overall doing good. cant quite get vec2 to do a proper window switch, a couple things not compatible and vec2 not strong enough but a relay should fix it all.

Im going to track tommorrow evening weather permitting to try out the new setup. no reson with 725rwhp i cant do a nine second pass on slicks (well, one reason...driver error)

see you ladies in TOPEKA

Im comin, LOW LOOSE AND FULLA JUICE :fist:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
MOJO, keep it up and I am goona have to add some juice to my ride /images/graemlins/toothy .

So you plan on letting the VEC2 control the spray or will you be thumbimg it....

I think I have decent card for my NA I am gonna try this afternoon if it doesn't rain. Talk to you soon.

John

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Use the vec for the ground on the control side of your relay and it should work just fine.

DW

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DW, that the plan, hope it works causee without the vec2 ive no window switch and that is insurance i like to have handy

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Keep at it man...I am thinking about adding NOS to my car after the Roe S/C goes in.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope, vec2 is in engine bay. gotta baggie its ass to keep it from getting wet also.

since yesterday, i think ive found out how to gain another 40-50rwhp from this nos system (so finally theres my 700rwhp figure if it works) ill update accordingly. that would put this system at 200rwhp, not exactly what they advertise (300hp) but i would be content.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Very nice!

·
Camel Farmer
9,841 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts