Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,484 Posts
I've just missed a few for 150-200. I've heard and read about the VEC2 problems, so I thought I would try the VEC1. Am a full of shit? It the VEC2 that much better and have they worked the bugs out?

· Registered
3,847 Posts
Custom Builder said:
I've just missed a few for 150-200. I've heard and read about the VEC2 problems, so I thought I would try the VEC1. Am a full of shit? It the VEC2 that much better and have they worked the bugs out?
For 150 bucks I'd try the VEC 1. But I beleive the VEC2 is a better product and Sean will have the bugs worked out real soon.

· Registered
1,484 Posts
Damn you. Love that garage. X50 and a Viper. I'm currently dropping pennies into the piggy bank in hopes of getting myself a seal gray 996X50 to park next to my GTS. You go to 6speedonline and the guys are just like the ones on the alley. The norm is to mod the shit out of em. I'm hoping they level out at 75-80K in a year or two.

My thoughts exactly. For 150 bones might as well try it. I also hear the VEC1 is a bit easier to install and tune.

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys... I let mine go for $220

It definitely makes a difference in the "acceleration" and I would recommend it to anyone. I am upgrading to a more advanced calibrator, but the VEC1 is a great add on for those with bolt on mods already.

It's fairly easy to install and program.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.