1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
This jackass here would like to own it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is going to happen is that dodge will not do these special vehicles for the vca any more which will f**k it up for the rest of us who really want one of these . If he didn't want it he shouldn't have taken it.

·
Banned Since 2003
17,790 Posts
1idsnake said:
What is going to happen is that dodge will not do these special vehicles for the vca any more which will f**k it up for the rest of us who really want one of these . If he didn't want it he shouldn't have taken it.

BOOO HOOO

Why don't you buy it..since you want one so badly.

Sounds like an opportunity rather than some trying to "fuck it up" for the rest of you windbreakers.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I did hear if you won it, you couldn't give your winning ticket away. Other than that, I haven't heard any other stipulations.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I understand shit happens and maybe his situation changed and he had to sell.
but if it bought it to sell it..well that does sort of suck for the vca guys that wanted one and couldnt get in on it in time.

but it should go for over $70k on dabay....
nice truck!

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Damn, not only does Jeff have a kick ass Roe supercharged Viper, but he won the truck. Damn. Did you actually win this truck or just win the opportunity to buy one? I completely forgot about this raffle. Hell, I'd sell the damn thing too. Would look cool with my blue/white Viper though, but I'd rather take the cash from the sale and buy a sports car with it rather than keep it.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
BLOWNGTS said:
I dont care that he is selling it. But I think I remember one of the stipulations if you bought one through the raffle was that you could not sell it on Ebay. I may be wrong, which would not be a first, but I think I have that letter around here somewhere saying that. Which is total bullshit and uneforceable IMHO.
Yes, I think you are correct. I remember reading that somewhere, or maybe that was for the ones you had to be "selected" for and pick up in Daytona? They didn't do those yet did they? I haven't been keeping up with VCA stuff.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Proracer1 has stated that he bought the VCA edition truck with every intention of keeping it. There has been a tragic medical emergency in his family and he is selling to help pay for medical bills. Nothing wrong with that.

Doc

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.