Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a surprise, if the VCA windbreakers cant win they just delete the posts.

Anything in bold is what they deleted from the thread

Delete post Thread

Its amazing how corrupt they really are.

Scary Crashinski Wrote:

Jani, I apologize for the nussance posts by FORMER VCA MEMBERS Johnny
Tribble anf Jay Uhalt. they have now reverted to imature and childess name
calling.

This was posted and deleted

Scary,

1) Please don't mistake so-called imature and child-like for despise and
disgust for the way you ran/run that region, like it was your personal glee
club and like a cookie monster with both hands in the cookie Jar.

[image]http://www.t-shirtking.com/graphics/138-00194.jpg[/image]

It should be called SVC (Scary's Viper Club).

2) Would you please tell everyone why we are former members?

3) To everyone, Scary ran the club as he seen fit for years and we tried to
get more active events other than sitting at some bar for 2 hours. We tried
for 2 years internally within our own club, I mean Gary's Club, to solve
this tyrant's monopoly.

Now formal complaints have been made by current members, to DC, National
VCA, JR Thompson and heat from this thread. After being publicly humiliated
on this board about not supporting v10's, a non-existing guest list and
other out right lies, now all of sudden, Scary wants to put on these event
and spend those $10,000's worth of dues he collected over the years instead
of spending it on the members who paid for it. Now that the pressure and
spot light is on, Scary is just trying to save face.

You are a reactive VCA Region leader, you dont have a proactive bone in
your body. why dont you refund members due's for the poor people that all
you gave back was a cashed check! But here again, you dont care about
that, you only care about what will get you off the hot seat and out of the
spotlight. If I were you, I would get rid of the blue blockers and get a good pair of sunglasses, the forcast is for a long and extended spotlighted summer and fall.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres another post that was deleted:

you know, by deleting my post, after it was up there 24+ hours and everyone seen it, that it only solidifies that it was nothing but the truth. Gary called in a favor and had it disappear, just proving he has something to hide.

PS. Everyone love the cooking monster, not just as a VCA official.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is another post deleted from the thread:

You are very welcome /images/graemlins/wink
Hey, Herbert,

[image]http://cargo.ship-of-fools.com/Features01/NedNight/Pics/NedHead2.gif[/image]

Thanks for spell checking my last 2 posts. Do you want me to email you everytime I post, so you and Gary dont have to sit by the computer and refresh the screen every 5 minutes.

I am laughing very hard right now, it is funny. Atleast I can admit it. Even when the joke is on me.

· Focus!
4,913 Posts
slithrn,

Welcome! The next generation of the banned is coming!

BTW - did the VCA ever come clean with the financial reports?

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here another post deleted:

Herbert,

I just read your email, I dont see that being a problem as long as you can keep Gary on VCA leash and keep him from barking outright untruths.

I challenge Gary Lashinski to open debate at the next meeting to discusss all the problems and issue that are wrong with the club and possible solutions. This will be open to all members to post question to Gary. Financial statements should be available, spending plan for 2005 year, investment plan to earn extra money more events.....etc,...the list will be a mile long and take a few hours to go through.

Gary, Step up and prove you have nothing to hide.

· Premium Member
4,012 Posts
sounds like some real tools. is this guy really that big a dickhead??

name sounds familiar... ahh well. piss on it, he hasnt directly screwed me over so ive no complaint (yet) /images/graemlins/toothy

· Registered
7,282 Posts
interesting thread - hope it all works out. sorry i had to hijack it at the end re the reluctance of the big power Viper owners to take safety seriously, but Janni made a very good point - and its kinda close to home.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JID said:
Ok... I give up. The thread is still there and I don't see any posted pulled. What's the beef?

JD
The problem is,if my post was deleted or cleared out with smiley face, how would you tell. you could not. Thats why I copied them here in bold.

They wont pull the thread because everyone knows about it. I have copied the posts that were on that thread that have now been deleted here. Please read thru the thread and see if there are any cookie monsters or ned flanders.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Look how desperate they are to keep me quite. Here is a email from Gary Lashinski-The Big Bad Zone Director:

DATE: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:00:27 EDT
SUBJECT: No Subject

Jay, Call me so I can clarify some things with you. I do not have your current number. If you would like me to call you, e-mail your numbers so I can. Thank you.
Gary Lashinsky

Gary, If you have anything to clarify to me or anyone else, do it in public, there will be no more white washing and back door deals.

what are you hidding from the truth?

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The VCA webmaster and the VCA Troll that is deleting the posts also sent me email

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:05:25 -0500
To: [email protected]
From: "Jay Herbert" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
Subject: Let's take it off the forums.

We did not talk to Gary, the VCA president called our attention to the
degradation of the thread.

If you have a personal issue with Gary, that is between you and Gary.
Please leave it out of a thread about a drag racing event. You will
denote
that Gary's comment was deleted as well. It takes two to tango, and
can
you two please dance off the forums.

Again, Thanks for keeping on topic.

Jay Herbert
VCA Site Coordinator
http://www.viperclub.org
mailto:[email protected]

My Issue is not with Gary personally,

It is:

1) The way the North and Central Florida VCA club is run by it officers. Which by happy go lucky luck is all Gary Lashinski and everyone knows it.

Zone Director - Gary Lashinski
Regional President - Elizabeth Lashinski, His wife as does what Gary tells her
Vice President - Sean Roe - too busy resist Gary
Treasurer - Elizabeth Lashinski
Secretary - Elizabeth Lashinski

2) With them refusing to release financial records to VCA members, who knows where the money is being spent on???

3) Basically: Gary has no one to question him on what he does with members dues collected. He had stock piled years of dues, instead of spending it on that years members, then he wanted to give it away to charity, then when ever he gets on the hot seat and the public spotlight is on, he gets out the wallet and buy's everyone's temporary happiness and silence. Then its back to the way it was.

4) He was giving away the members money in the form of trinkets at the meetings leading up to the elections in an attempt to buy votes for himself. There have never been any freebies before this last election. makes you wonder???

5) Gary called the person who nominated Steve S. for region prez to try to intimidate him into withdrawing said nomination, basically trying to get rid of the competiton.

6) Having a rejoining membership called into question 5 months after he had renewed so he could not run for VP. Amazing how Viper HQ waited to call him to clear up his status until the day after the election results were announced! As a result, he could not and no one else ran for VP other than Lashinski...what a coinsidence.

7) Gary, Personally vetoing funds for the V-10 Nationals at the VCA national committee level against the specific wishes of the members of our region, not showing up for the last local event they put on and then putting on this chump event at a non-Viper friendly track instead of supporting the national series a few weeks later at a better track. Only after extreme public board pressure did Gary decide to support the v10nationals.

8) Membership in this region continues to drop due to these above issues..

This list goes on and on. I am tire of type, will add more later.

Not hatin'... just statin'

· STALKED
4,470 Posts
slithrn said:
7) Gary, Personally vetoing funds for the V-10 Nationals at the VCA national committee level against the specific wishes of the members of our region, not showing up for the last local event they put on and then putting on this chump event at a non-Viper friendly track instead of supporting the national series a few weeks later at a better track. Only after extreme public board pressure did Gary decide to support the v10nationals.
I do not believe that this is true. Gary is a member of the Motorsports Committee, and the committee presented a proposal to the National Officers in which they recommended supporting the V-10 Nationals. Kingman Hitz was working the details, but the entire committee was in favor of supporting the V-10 Nats. Some National Officers were not in favor of suporting the series and had an alternate proposal - that's why things were held up as long as they were - NOT because of Gary or the Motorsports Committee.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JT said:
slithrn said:
I do not believe that this is true. Gary is a member of the Motorsports Committee, and the committee presented a proposal to the National Officers in which they recommended supporting the V-10 Nationals. Kingman Hitz was working the details, but the entire committee was in favor of supporting the V-10 Nats. Some National Officers were not in favor of suporting the series and had an alternate proposal - that's why things were held up as long as they were - NOT because of Gary or the Motorsports Committee.
All I can say, if this is true, Why doesn't Gary just answer the question and be done with it and why does the VCA keep deleting post directed at Gary on this topic then, if its not true? If they have nothing to hide. If it wasn't Gary, someone else is punking him out and letting him take the fall.

One of the region members recieved an email from one of the so called VCA officers saying Gary vetoed it. I dont what else I can tell you. I dont have a copy of the email, otherwise I would of already posted it. I will get a copy of the email so you can see it for yourself, if they will give it to me.

If you were there or have an email contradicting this, please post it to set the record straight. so I can take it off my list of complaints and I will be the first to admit I was wrong and appologize, unlike the upper VCA.

· Registered
2,360 Posts
I get it... you're upset because someone took cookie monster's cookies away!

j/k!

I might not know much about the FL VCA, but I can tell you that when these pissing contests start, why would anyone give a #[email protected]# about getting involved in them?

I'm not defending Gary here b/c I don't know him, but if some gives a sh*t about any of this, don't bitch until you've tried to do something about it. Like get involved. Or pick up the phone. It is easy to monday-morning quarterback from the sidelines... and it is easy to turn these boards into a place where all we do it bitch.

you might say you are "not hatin' just statin'"... well it sounds to me like you are whining. But I don't know the situation... I'm just watching the debate from the sidelines... and just like I got tired of Kerry taking stabs at Bush in Wed's debate, I'm pretty tired of the "he said, she said, he cried, she scratched her crotch" threads out here.

How about if those of you who don't like it start a new VCA region? I have to imagine that the Central / N Florida patch is huge... so do something about it!

flame away! I just put on my flack jacket...

JD

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's another one:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay, why do you continue to twist my words around? We are supporting our club members that attend and run at the V10 Nationals in Bradenton. I do not feel our club should be paying for non-members or other VCA regional members who do not belong to the Central & North Florida VCA. It is my understanding from Jay Herbert, you agreed to stop these attacks on the club. Please live up to your word. By the way. . .my last name is spelled with a "Y" not an "I". LASHINSKY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch everyone, Gary will not answer any of these legit regional club questions, he'll try to divert the topic as usual.

There is no twisting of words here. If I rejoin today, will you support me as current member at v10nationals, if I decide to race my car, like promised above. It a pretty simple straight forward question. Why cant you just answer it?

If asking a straight forward question is attacking the club, then you really have a lot more to hide than I thought. Your the one not answering the question directly. I agreed with Herbert to "not to tangle with you on a personal level", but I will ask all the legitimate club questions I want. Why wont you answer the question?????

Your are suppose to be the Zone Directory only, why isn't the president, your wife, answering club questions. A thought a Zone Diretor was suppose to independently watch over the regions and make sure everything is kosher, not dictatct everything that is going on in a region???

As far as the spelling, LASHINSKY is not reconized by the spell checker, but I'll try to do my best from now on if it really bother you that much.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yet another one:

I am also a club officer and director and will answer questions to legitimate members of our regional club. You have not been a member of the Central and North Florida VCA. You are living in the South Florida region and if you desire to join the Viper Club for 2005, you will be a member of that regional club.
Hmmm, my primary resisdence is in Jacksonville, FL and thats what my drivers license says also. I also own a house in Wisconsin and I bought an investment house in S. Florida, who cares?

What does that have to do with the question asked? so by not directly answering the question, I guess the answer is no? you wont support any new members joining or rejoining the club for the upcomming event???

If I desire to rejoin the VCA 2005, it will be in the region of my primary residence north florida. Are going to now discriminate against me for blowing the whistle on your improprieties?

whistle-blower: One who reveals something covert or who informs against another. You are aware there are law protecting people against this type discrimination.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:

As far as the V10 Nationals are concerned, the club has stated what we are willing to do for the FINALS. It is my decision that if you are/were not a member as of 9/30/04, you will NOT qualify for that "stipend

Elizabeth Lashinsky

The Crowd Applauds

A simple answer for a simple question. Thank You, that is all I wanted to know. I dont know why it took 3 days to get the answer. I guess it was just cooked up in from the VCA cook book.

Quote:

Jay. . .Your not a whistle blower but a trouble maker. You were told by the moderator's of the VCA website to stop these personal attacks. you agreed to do so. When do you plan to stop, or will the moderators have to do it for you?

Why is this a personal attack, Herbert told me to keep it on topic, ask why there were no local bylaws, rejoin and make a difference. Why is this question a person attack? Its not, its a membership renewal question. I guess anyone who dare to question the Lashinsky's are just troublemakers.

Why would I rejoin for $60.00 for 3 months if your not going to support new members that joined after the cut off date. I would rather join at first of year and get 12 months for $100.00.

Go ahead and have me banned, if you cant answer legitimate club questions. It will only add to the legitimacy of my statements and that your are hiding something.

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

LashinskI Wrote: I was in the left lane and rolled thru the lights and fouled with a red light. I did not make the run and waited for Steve to re-stage. I won one Steve won the other.

1TONY1 Wrote:

Sorry, but if you look at the back of your NHRA license you will see where it says a red light is a loss. Gary 1 Steve 2 That's just the way it is. /images/graemlins/toothy
If this statement does not sum up the entire situation of whats going in the Florida region, I dont know what would.

20 years of racing and 20 year NHRA license holder and does not know that a red light is a loss! Nothing else has to be said about Gary!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.