Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roof.

how are we doing as far as prepaids brother? we gonna make it?? you said we need fifty by 10-31-04 and as of 10-17-04 we only had 14. how we doing?

i sure hope this isnt going to be a cancel. this is going to be the biggest and best and everyone will be bringing their A game for this showdown. we gotta have it! this year i have had three out of five races go bad for me due to mechanical problems; february's bradenton was one of them. i got scores to settle

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Just got in to Louisville and I will check and post the names Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
20,179 Posts
Yeah, and need to update the points board to show that............................... I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE, I"M NUMBER ONE,

:clap: :clap: /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/yes /images/graemlins/bigsmile /images/graemlins/bigsmile

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
On the registration form, it says that the deadline is Dec 1 for early registration. I'm not sure if that is a type-o or not...

The GA VCA is suplementing all GA VCA entrants into the V10 Nationals. So if you are in the GA VCA, then get your forms in and we pick up half the tab!

JD

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
JD, I don't think it is a typo, but David was hoping to encourage enough people to sign up by the end of this month to make sure the event was worth all the effort. I don't know if it is necessary to mail in the entry fee or maybe just fax in the form???

anyhow, everyone knows you will be racing and I will try to take it easy on you, but not promising anything /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

John

ps - Mike your ass is mine. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.