Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, whats the news? is the v10 Nats happeining for 2005? anything new yet on schedule for the nats or are we going to start doing the vette/viper challenge?? as much fun as the VVC looks to be and i expect to do them all, i would personally still like at least a couple V10 nats. sentimental i guess, LOL

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I didn't know there was a possibility of them not running. I thought Roof was working on dates?

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
I wish Dr. Roof would chime in, but given the absence of dates of events and and no word on anything from the finals, I don't see the series continuing. I am hoping for the best, but expect the worst
:dunno: :dunno: :confused: :confused:

I emailed him the other day, but haven't gotten a response. Don't want to be a pest so maybe someone else can try to get a hold of him. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
GARY JAVO said:
I am ready to join the party. Let's get the event scheduled. Bradenton anyone?
Gary,

did you get your car back? I bet it's a beast. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mike/chad; i wa thinking along the same lines but ahh well, everything ends, no reason to cry in our cornflakes, we got racing to do :D

roof started something awesome and we've all become like a dysfunctional sort of family because of the nats so i say we all continue it as a group and move on to the VVC (vette/viper challenge)and as a group/family go kick some vette ass through the entire schedule of the VVC. there has been VERY little to no viper participation in this thing up to now and thats got the vettes lazy, fat, and cocky. lets get organized and hit that event like a sledghammer. we got a great group of racers and are damn well loaded in all categories.

ill post or PM the full VVC schedule to whoever wants it so we can all plan to meet, attend, race and win. :fist:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gary, misunderstanding me brother. im just wanting to get some races planned for and the nats arent up yet. the VVC is so im suggestign we as a race group, plan a few VVC events and go whup some ass in the process.

2005 Vette/Viper Challenge Schedule

March 12 No Problem Raceway Belle Rose, La……………..1178
April 30 Atlanta Dragway Commerce, Ga………………673
June 11 Cecil County Raceway Rising Sun , Md…………….329
June 25 Milan Raceway Milan, Mi……………………211
July 23 QCR Salem, Oh……6
August 6 Maple Grove Raceway Reading, Pa…………………318
Sept. 10 Mid Michigan Motorplex Stanton, Mi…………………359
Sept. 30 National Trail Raceway Hebron, Oh…………………155

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
J DAWG said:
I will make the 1st 2 VVC races for sure. Hope the V10 Nats gets going as well.
I with ya John!

:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
gary, misunderstanding me brother. im just wanting to get some races planned for and the nats arent up yet. the VVC is so im suggestign we as a race group, plan a few VVC events and go whup some ass in the process.

2005 Vette/Viper Challenge Schedule

March 12 No Problem Raceway Belle Rose, La……………..1178
April 30 Atlanta Dragway Commerce, Ga………………673
June 11 Cecil County Raceway Rising Sun , Md…………….329
June 25 Milan Raceway Milan, Mi……………………211
July 23 QCR Salem, Oh……6
August 6 Maple Grove Raceway Reading, Pa…………………318
Sept. 10 Mid Michigan Motorplex Stanton, Mi…………………359
Sept. 30 National Trail Raceway Hebron, Oh…………………155
HOW FRIENDLY ARE THESE TRACKS, TECH IN COULD BE HELL. COULD BE A LONG DRIVE TO GET SHUT OUT.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BS, johnny you southern "boycott the north" basatge. your gonna get your ass up to the north and do some racing at least once this season. ill make the first two blah blah blah...at least get to marylnad and at least ONE ohio event. out of the two ohio tracks, my local track (QCR) is the best. track is ALWAYS prepped excellent. and tech is a good bunch of guys. i know a few said they have had tough tech here but trust me, things have changed, dont act a fool and youll be fine, simple rules anyone can follow

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
It doesnt' look good, even with Dave selling his vipers and all too.. :(

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe we can just get a bunch of guys together and run here in Bradenton a couple times a year..

G

·
Premium Member
19,646 Posts
Gerald said:
It doesnt' look good, even with Dave selling his vipers and all too.. :(

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Maybe we can just get a bunch of guys together and run here in Bradenton a couple times a year..

G

I would be up for that or anything anybody comes up with. I'm planning on doing the VVC with JDAWG and MOJO(first two at least), but G if the Florida crew get something going, post it up :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.