Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

V10 Nats - T-Minus 1 Week, Any Predictions?

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  jkracer 
#1 ·
Will Ward and the Beav take gold ??

Dr. Roof run 9.4's @ 158 mph ?

SVS run 8's ?

Any broken bones karting ?

Spanky Macedo and crew making the whole trip without a trailer tire blowing out ?

Snakebitten have any tequilla left ?

TX WYD and the Sheek holding hands and singing Kum-By-Ya ???

Cats and dogs living together ?????????????

#2 ·
John Hennessey said:

SVS run 8's ?

Spanky Macedo and crew making the whole trip without a trailer tire blowing out ?

lol! questions, questions, questions. :nod:

#4 ·
John ...I think the Florida crew should travel like the Army have a vehicle just for support.... I don't think we have made a trip without some of crew having flat tires or multiple flats or losing multiple axles.

Are you going to pull any rabbits out of your hat?

Cudaman:flag:

#5 ·
John Hennessey said:

SVS run 8's ?

I hope everyone shows up and has a great time! I am sure you John will Bring something really nice!

can't wait to see everyone!

rumor has it underground and Heffner are coming strong

#6 ·
I predict I shall continue my reign as King of the go-carts, and Street Tire shootout champ! Direct call out to you Roofmiester, you going to use the yellow bumblebee or the red express for the Street tire shootout? :smooch:

#7 ·
Cudaman said:
John ...I think the Florida crew should travel like the Army have a vehicle just for support.... I don't think we have made a trip without some of crew having flat tires or multiple flats or losing multiple axles.

Nope, no rabbits this time around. I am temporarily retired from drag racing and content to sit back and watch all you fast guys lay down the big numbers. I am hoping to get some good pointers from some of the wax and polish guys out there on the fine art of Zaino.

#8 ·
Oh brother, that's a good one John. You're just focusing on the Go carts, aren't ya, AREN'T YA! NOBODY WILL TAKE AWAY MY CROWN NOBODY, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA /images/graemlins/bigsmile /images/graemlins/bigsmile

#9 ·
John Hennessey said:
Cudaman said:

Nope, no rabbits this time around. I am temporarily retired from drag racing and content to sit back and watch all you fast guys lay down the big numbers. I am hoping to get some good pointers from some of the wax and polish guys out there on the fine art of Zaino.
Yea right...John..... I will bring the rocking chair and the needle point for you too.

#11 ·
i predict I slowly exercise the power invested to ohh soo eloquently monkeystomp the shit outta anyone willing to line up for 1320 feet of pain. for the entire year ive been watching and ive been taking notes and ive been waiting; keep your friends close and your enemies closer they say, LOL. Shreveport is just a warmup for Bradenton where i was robbed back in February! Vengence shall be mine! Im not sure what division ill be running (either 10.50-10.99 or 9.90-10.49) an di dont care...im coming to win, period.

WHEW; time to put the coffee down!!!

I also have noticed as i am sure many others have noticed, not much of even a peep outta heffner lately, gotta wonder whats he up to, always thought he was kinda sneeky ;D

#12 ·
John Hennessey said:
Cudaman said:

A quote like this from John is another way of saying "oh yea I do have a car or 2 for the race" John will never show up to watch, never ever. John will have one or two cars but will NEVER ever again bring the 8 sec. Viper, guaranteed. "I'll bring it out when someone gets close" is BS, never again. Maybe there is no more 8 sec. runs in that car, maybe there is but either way would be great to see it line up against SVS or Fudge. :thumb:
I guess we need to buy the national enquirer to read the real story, lol.

#13 ·
Sorry Rohn, but the retirement is all true. I have an SRT TT / auto in the shop right now that would give you a good show next week, but the customer is opting to bring it home for a car show rather than race it next week. So until we have a dedicated Viper to race, we are all but retired. I will be there next week with my knitting needles and hope that I can learn a few things from you fast guys. Just a spectator for now.

#17 ·
BlownGTS said:
I predict BlownGTS will not be present thus everyone else will have a chance at my 1st place trophy from Ohio......LOL I do also predict UGR will once again have a very strong showing and will bring home 1st place again (wink wink 2manytoys)...Have fun and be safe, especially if you are racing next to Kevin......Matt

I like your prediction best. /images/graemlins/yes Man I've got a lot of learning to do. This car is going to be a blast to drive. :thumb:

#18 ·
I predict the 6 speed record will fall!

I predict that It wont happen with me driving LOL

GO SW GO!!

#19 ·
Roof
Good luck in your attempt to change the 6 speed record but with "clutch crashco" driving I think the record is safe or are you talking about the record for clutch changes at one race LOL. I did buy stock in the spec5 company and another well known clutch company though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.