Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my sled decided to drop the F-Bomb on my ass in Florida, Ive got serious work ahead to catch up. Its only seven weeks til the next V10 Nats, Beechbend Ky. Ive got One NASA event at MidOhio april 2-3 so that should warm me up for Ky. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Are we getting the same hotel as last year?

Whos all coming to this, dont be a bitch and hold out, head count now. :fist:

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

A Viper gathering..........

So close to the Corvette Plant.........

And in Kentucky....

I can taste the temptation.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cmon and join in for some fun red. these events are truly a wild and fun time. plus, id like to finally meet the man who im gonna whup on after tony takes first round /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif. bring your cones, we can use the lot next to the track, porches were doing it last year.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you bringing her? good, it'll save me some cash from taking her to all those expensive restaurants we hit en route to florida, LOL

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm going to be ready for this one. Damn new job has me working too hard. Should of stayed retired!!

Remember Ohio is going all out for the Aug 7-8 Event in Columbus. ESPN coverage, AutoX. Ohio VCA puttin $1500 in the purse and the promoter is adding $500!!! This will be our Viper Nationals since VOI is right on top of the Norwalk event.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
pauls said:
I'm going to be ready for this one. Damn new job has me working too hard. Should of stayed retired!!

Remember Ohio is going all out for the Aug 7-8 Event in Columbus. ESPN coverage, AutoX. Ohio VCA puttin $1500 in the purse and the promoter is adding $500!!! This will be our Viper Nationals since VOI is right on top of the Norwalk event.
Is this the combo drag/autocross event like last year ? Any Viper only racing at Columbus May 21/23 ?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
you bringing her? good, it'll save me some cash from taking her to all those expensive restaurants we hit en route to florida, LOL
:atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu: :atu:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Tony, Our big one will be with David and the V10 Nats in Aug. We'll have an award for the best combined AutoX and Drag ET. (run same set up in both) The feature event will be the drags.

In May the Ohio club will be at Columbus. No heads up program is planned. We usually get 6 to 10 cars that want to drag race, the others just hang out. Depending on the car count we can set up a Viper Only bracket. The promoter will be flexible.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
pauls said:
Tony, Our big one will be with David and the V10 Nats in Aug. We'll have an award for the best combined AutoX and Drag ET. (run same set up in both) The feature event will be the drags.

In May the Ohio club will be at Columbus. No heads up program is planned. We usually get 6 to 10 cars that want to drag race, the others just hang out. Depending on the car count we can set up a Viper Only bracket. The promoter will be flexible.
That's not good, having the autocross/drag event with the V10 nats. I like the "run the same setup thing (tires)" but at the nats everyone needs to run their best drag tires. Now some (and me) will have to pick one or the other to do good at. Perhaps.........run the autocross setup at autocross and then a couple of drag time trials with the same setup......that would establish your drag/autocross total time then you could change to your drag setup.

I bet if you started a Viper only drag class for the Columbus race, there would be plenty of Vipers.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
April 23-24 /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
There isn't an autocross......you would get beat up to much. To much blood.

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
1TONY1 said:
No autocross.... /images/graemlins/sad

Well phoeeee

Is the drag racing going to be bracket racing?

My vette is Not set up for drag racing.... But I may come and fart around some anyway. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

I can see it now....

Hey Dr. Roof, is that a green CORVETTE pulling up to the line.?? :idea: Holy cow... Thats Red5.. Oh god damn I wanna peice of that vette...

No.... I do.... Hey, V10 from the background...Fuck you guys.. I posted first and I ge to beat on Red5 FIRST! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif Hey pal.. I'll give you $10.00 just to let me beat Red5 first... :rofl:

Then you get to witness first hand, :fist: 5 in a row, astoundingly consistant, 15 second 1/4 mile runs. And I walk away beating everyone after having left my sterio going and the A/C. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Dear 1(who failed highschool)TONY1,
Remember, too, a preposition is a terrible word to end a sentence with.

Too as in You would get beat up too much. Too much blood.

And the scary part of this is that all the time I was farting around in school you were building cars and such. Practicing racing and putting togehter a team capable of beating all the other vipers....

And then I came to be the pain in your ass. The guy who paid less than 20k for the corvette that is about to lay wood to your precious viper.

It's almost TOO much to handle.

Perhaps you should be like Chuck and buy TWO vipers. /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Read carefully Red - it's the V-10 Nationals. Weld a couple cylinders to that puny little 50-year-old block and come join us.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Tony, don't want to confuse everyone here. The thread is for the Kentucky V10 Nats. No AutoX there/

I mentioned about the Ohio V10 Nats in Columbus Aug 7-8. There is an AutoX there!!!

And Tony as long as you make a drag pass with the same setup as the AutoX, you can count that time. So in a time trial you run your AutoX setup then switch back to slicks for the V10 event. Just make sure we verify your drag pass was on whatever setup you plan to run in AutoX.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
pauls said:
And Tony as long as you make a drag pass with the same setup as the AutoX, you can count that time. So in a time trial you run your AutoX setup then switch back to slicks for the V10 event. Just make sure we verify your drag pass was on whatever setup you plan to run in AutoX.
That's good, great way to do it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts