Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V10 Nat\'s NEEDS MONEY!

I can't even make the the Kansas event, but I DO NOT wanna see this series go away, especially since I can make the Shreveport event...and probably the year end event...

So I will pledge $500 toward the costs of the Kansas event...All I ask is that anyone who can MATCH IT!!!

Come on guys and gals...$500 ain't alot of coin...Alot of people have worked really hard FOR FREE to make these drag events happen, it's the least we can do!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Re: V10 Nat\'s NEEDS MONEY!

I'll match Geralds pledge with 500 PESOS ! The Chemical industry must pay a lot better than Hi-Tech :nod:

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yellow Fever said:
I'll match Geralds pledge with 500 PESOS ! The Chemical industry must pay a lot better than Hi-Tech :nod:

That's petro-chemical mister...and I happen to know you're loaded...I've seen your bling-bling!!!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
12,999 Posts

after i get my first customer in my lawn business, i'll pledge my 35 dollar weekly balance /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Registered
3,471 Posts

IN for 500 YEN

·
Registered
2,120 Posts

Snake B
I'll find some extra dollars and maybe the top 5 tuners could come up with $1500.00 to 2K each. (the ones that have not sent in a check yet)

Roof can post a list and we should support the Tuners that support the V-10 Nationals.

The tuners as sponsors could come up with the majority and we should be able to pony up the balance.

$10K should be just a splash in the bucket for the Viper Community if they want the Nationals to continue past this year.

rohn

·
Registered
950 Posts

We just gave for both the Topeka and Ohio events, so we'll be there for sure. I wasn't too keen on a one day event, but David fixed it as we requested. Thank you, David! I must ask this because it continually pops up, but who pledged to give and never made good with the money? I had to donate blood in order to pay David.

·
Registered
10,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

jkracer said:
I'll find some extra dollars...
MacedoMS said:
We just gave for both the Topeka and Ohio events, so we'll be there for sure.
Rohn and Larry ROCK! :thumb: /images/graemlins/thumb1

Anyone else got $500 smackers??? /images/graemlins/smiles

·
Senior Slacker
2,155 Posts

Between the Kansas City VCA and one of our members (anonymous), we are bringing $4500.00 to the table for the Topeka event alone. The VCA (at least KC) ain't all that bad!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts

the KC VCA set the bar for what the VCA should hope to be. thats why I always loved living in KC /images/graemlins/toothy good people

·
Registered
259 Posts

Ohio VCA has pledged $1500 for Columbus. The Promoter of the shared event in Columbus, Jeff Johnson will add $500. $2000 and no track rental in Columbus makes for a successful event. Roof be sure you are communicating with Jeff about Columbus!! He can't pimp the event without the details.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts