Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the event was fantastic, from weather to participants, it was great. huge turnout of vipers; all kinds from stock to Fudge's hemi monster. Ohio VCA stepped up and helped do a great event as did all those who helped and/or sponsored. the girls also made everything go much better :thumb:

the classes are getting tougher, everyone is stepping up and it amazing how in beechbend last yr (the first V10 nats) a nine sec run was truly a mile marker and now its expected of so many cars. amazing.

a lot of great driving and also a few sleeping at the tree :sleeping:

ward; thnx for the bottle of rum bro, ill make sure it gets treated well /images/graemlins/toothy

SW :thumb: watch Rohn

as always, great seeing all the faces of those i consider friends, we always seem to never make it out the second night for those beers do we /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I had a wonderful time for my first drag racing experience and V-10 Nationals. Can't wait to do it again. Everyone I met was first class!

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Great time !!

p.s. shhhhh, but Fudge has a V10 all motor.

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
Is Fudge's car really a V10 - I thought his was a Hemi too.

If it is a V10 - I understand it has run mid 9's - is that correct? That would make it the quickest all motor Viper and possibly quicker than the boosted cars as well. Is it street legal - I've not seen it?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Torquemonster said:

If it is a V10 - I understand it has run mid 9's - is that correct? That would make it the quickest all motor Viper and possibly quicker than the boosted cars as well. Is it street legal - I've not seen it?
His car is an All Motor car :nod:

he ran a 9.40 this weekend. Impressive cars. These guys will make way for more AUto cars for the future!

·
Premium Member
4,903 Posts
Torquemonster said:

Hmmmm, I don't know. What did Tony say in the post above ? J/K

It is also an auto with a four link.....I think 9" but I am not sure....solid rear axle for sure.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I like the Dr Fudge Viper and the SVS TT that ran the 9.2 both great fast Vipers. This could turn into a continued match at every race.
Class to be all motor auto no nitrous, TT auto no nitrous and one for auto trans any amount of adders.

rohn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.