Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have the final points been posted anywhere ?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,653 Posts
NO! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,653 Posts
The offical results aren't out yet, but going by last couple of races, I think I had the most points, then Ward, and I think PBJ. Just waiting on the Roofmeister to announce :nod: :nod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,099 Posts
Just teasing. I wonder if any other organization will crown their 2004 champ in 2006. :lolcry:

Does anyone think you didn't win? I think you can pretty much call yourself champ. Oh that's right, you already did that. :lol: :thumb:
 

·
FLORIDA GATOR POACHER
Joined
·
2,562 Posts
WARDO IS THE WINNER WITH THE MOST POINTS BASED ON THE WAY HE INTERPETS NUMBERS.IM SURE HE CAN PRODUCE DOCUMENTATION LIKE HIS DYNO SHEET HE POSTED THAT PROVES HE IS WAY AHEAD OF EVERYONE ELSE ON POINTS STANDING.CONGRATS TO WARDO! :rofl: :dance:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
John Hennessey said:
I vote for Chad as Most Likely to Scare Everybody Off the track - which he did and which is why he will be waiting for his trophy for a while.
Lets vote to see who was skeered to show up a have a go at Chad.....oh wait, nevermind :leaving:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
What did john say?
Did he say he is buying everyone a steak dinner in April, thanks John

by the way I went by your shop and the private gated community gates were closed, whats the code to open the gates.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,653 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Just teasing. I wonder if any other organization will crown their 2004 champ in 2006. :lolcry:

Does anyone think you didn't win? I think you can pretty much call yourself champ. Oh that's right, you already did that. :lol: :thumb:
Yeah, no joke. I'll probably be in Iraq by the time he does :rofl: :rofl: and someones gotta say it :thumb:
 

·
Supporting Vendor
Joined
·
4,047 Posts
jkracer the other Muppet said:
What did john say?
Did he say he is buying everyone a steak dinner in April, thanks John

by the way I went by your shop and the private gated community gates were closed, whats the code to open the gates.
Call me next time and I will give you directions. Dont want you getting lost in the wrong part of town.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,653 Posts
THE CHAD said:
FWIW, Mike's the Champ! Congrats!

It was a close one b/w you and Wardo :thumb:
I had a great time just being with friends and competing, that what it's all about. By the way Chad, the highlight to the end of the series was watching that work of art you call a car roll to the record :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
 

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
Joined
·
4,287 Posts
99 RT/10 said:
I had a great time just being with friends and competing, that what it's all about. By the way Chad, the highlight to the end of the series was watching that work of art you call a car roll to the record :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Mike it was a great Series and I had a great time too........too bad Part II is very organized yet and Part I is not finalized yet. You come out and join us in Texas.



Cudaman:flag:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
John Hennessey said:
Call me next time and I will give you directions. Dont want you getting lost in the wrong part of town.
I'll have to call next time, that wrong part of town frightens me I could end up at Norms.
Make sure you answer the phone when it says "caller unknown" because that will be me.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top