Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a tape from Ted Jones. Columbus Viper finals are included with an Atlanta bracket race on Inside Drag Racing. Shows all the final rounds. It airs at 11AM Sunday morning EDT

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
Thanks Pauls....my only problem is I will be in Gainesville for our Club VCA private track rental and I will not be home to see or record.

Cudaman:flag:
One word, TIVO! :thumbs:
Mike that is a great idea for my birthday....Thanks Buddy.... If you want to give it to me as a Birthday/Christmas present that would be fine.

Cudaman :flag:

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Cudaman said:
Thanks Pauls....my only problem is I will be in Gainesville for our Club VCA private track rental and I will not be home to see or record.

One word, TIVO! :thumbs:
Mike that is a great idea for my birthday....Thanks Buddy.... If you want to give it to me as a Birthday/Christmas present that would be fine.

Cudaman :flag:
Birthdays?! I thought you gave up birthdays after your 99th year /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Well PBJ got me, looks like I will have to see that over and over, but was obvious that I lost off the line /images/graemlins/sad. Going to be coming after you at Bradenton PBJ :thumb:

· Registered
109 Posts
Mike,
It was close. I don't have the time slips in front of me, but I don't think there was that much of a reaction time difference on paper. I can see where I lifted on the top end and got back into the throttle to just stay ahead of you. I am sure I would have broke out if I didn't. I am sure of the rematch thing...I am losing sleep over it already. I will see you in Florida...Good race any way you look at it. :thumb: Congrats to everyone else in the finals and our 10 seconds of TV fame !!! :cheers:
Later,
Joe

· Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Yeah, our reaction times were almost identical (.163 to a .17x), but you just put more power to the pavement at the begining. Getting off the line, gets you the win :thumb:

· Registered
1,421 Posts
StreetKing said:
Who the hell is Stan Williams??? :rofl: I guess those dumbass' couldn't say my name...

SW
:rofl: :stupid:

Mi-jack?? of the famous MiJack Operations Equipment Co.?? sponsoring many levels of racing including the IRL and Indycar. WOW what were they doing in Ohio?

I have been waiting for the humility of watching that F-up at the line on TV. Good thing anybody watching couldn't figure out who the hell it was anyway /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

What a waste for the cameraman from ESPN, spending all day taking hours of footage just for them to show a few runs in the dark.

M-e-s-h-a-c-k is how I spelled it on the race card, in hopes of hearing my name pronounced correctly. It was the first time in my life, at anything I have ever participated in, that I heard my name over the loud speaker with the correct pronunciation. :thumb: But it didn't last long

Oh well, If they would have released quality coverage of the V-10 Nats then all the regulars watching inside drag racing would have changed the channel from the inability to relate. :nod:

· Registered
12,067 Posts
Jr.

"My Jack??" WTF?? Any relation to Lo-Jack?? Those guys at ESPN are royal screw ups! However, I will admit its great seeing OUR crowd do well. Including all of us!

I'm waiting for one of your excellent write ups on the event! :nod:

Have a great Columbus Day Jr. and Sr.

Jay K.

· Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,110 Posts
StreetKing said:
Who the hell is ??? :rofl: I guess those dumbass' couldn't say my name...

SW
I guess we all can pronouce "Stan Williams"..... did Stan cut that .04 light too? Stan William is SW stage name.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.