Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday is an open test and tune night. However; the track is running a program called "King of Columbus" which is a Heads Up fastest street car shootout.
It was rained out 7/30 and is re scheduled for Aug 6. Rules are anything goes, max 10.5 slicks or wider DOTs, mufflers, vehicle licensed and registered and street legal. Your chance to run the local NOS and SC crowd. I think they qualify the 16 fastest. Rules should be someplace on www.nationaltrailraceway.com. Pays $$$$$$

REMEMBER!! IF YOU RUN THIS BE COOL IN TECH JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE WEEKEND.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAGE TELL THEM IT RUNS 10s.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
sounds like some fun, hell id rather do this than the street tire shootout /images/graemlins/toothy

or just iron man it and do both

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
sounds good to me just too bad i wont be one of em /images/graemlins/toothy

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
pauls said:
There will be some 8 second cars in this program.
My Viper will easily do quicker than 8 seconds 0-60 MPH :nod: /images/graemlins/smiles :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
SUN RA KAT said:
pauls said:
There will be some 8 second cars in this program.
My Viper will easily do quicker than 8 seconds 0-60 MPH :nod: /images/graemlins/smiles :rofl: /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :thumb:

/images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif /images/graemlins/laughing.gif :bowdown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.