Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please post an Agenda for the weekend and make it a sticky. Im seriously considering going but need more info on when everything is taking place so i can plan my weekend! thanks!

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
PM Dr. Roof for all the specifics. I will see what I can get him to do. As I understand it, Saturday 8AM dyno day starts (I will be hosting that so I know for sure on that one!) and the street tire shootout will follow, something like 2PM. Sunday is race day beginning at 10 AM or so. I will call Roof and find out.

DW

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
BigCarrot said:
8 am? Wow, that's gonna be tough! Don't most of you guys plan on going out the night before?

Hey now, it was originally 11AM but Dr. Roof changed the street tire shootout! So, we had to do it. Just show up still partying at 8 with one of your MILFs and then go get some rest before 2!

DW

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Sorry guys about the early Dyno time, this was best for the event so we went with it!

see you there

·
Latest JEDI Weapon!
575 Posts
Dr Roof,

A clarification please....is the street tire shootout for STOCK TIRES ONLY?? Stock tires are considered Michelin Pilots correct??

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Tom
That is correct! no drag radials and no auto's please note owners must drive their own car!

winner recieves $1000.00 plus a set of rear pilots from Partsrack.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts