Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
firday, saturday or sunday. we need to all collaborate on one evening to get together for dinner and/or beers as a group.

who is interested in the winghouse for a group dinner lets say saturday evening. make it a full house event so wives and family welcome (that means good behavior chuckwagon)

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
firday, saturday or sunday. we need to all collaborate on one evening to get together for dinner and/or beers as a group.

who is interested in the winghouse for a group dinner lets say saturday evening. make it a full house event so wives and family welcome (that means good behavior chuckwagon)
someone call them and tell them we are on the way!!!

this will be some good pre race entertainment!

I never Drink or contribute But Im buying Chad a couple kegs and making him and Heffner Drink up!!! Can't take a chance on them being rested up! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
atta boy roof; good to see you utilizing cerebral tactics in the presence of superior firepower.

you dont drink beers? well, since you wont join in for even one glass-o-suds at least hold up a soda for a toast or two.

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
FYI, I will be staying in Clearwater/Tampa for the week. Didn't know if anyone else was hangin around. I'm dropping a fresh engine in the boat.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
V10 MOJO said:

I'm in......who's our liason to bradenton?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tony, you going to join up with us saturday evening for wings arent ya?

i also suggest we take a couple hours and cruise around as a group. twenty or more vipers all in tight formation now thatd be a sight at night for a clear and 65 degree evening

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Rich, have a beer for me and say hello to my car at Larry's Friday. I can't make it this weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no problem, ill put a "gift" in it for ya so when you get it back you can enjoy it /images/graemlins/toothy dont worry it wont be alive, venomous, illegal or perishable :LOL

i still cant bulieve you cant make it, fool, how damn long did you have to plan for this damn you. ahh well, youd have just gotten your ass trailered anyway /images/graemlins/toothy

hey, i got some pens tix so when i get back lets go see a hockey game

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
no problem, ill put a "gift" in it for ya so when you get it back you can enjoy it /images/graemlins/toothy dont worry it wont be alive, venomous, illegal or perishable :LOL

i still cant bulieve you cant make it, fool, how damn long did you have to plan for this damn you. ahh well, youd have just gotten your ass trailered anyway /images/graemlins/toothy

hey, i got some pens tix so when i get back lets go see a hockey game
LOL, I already told Larry not to let you near my car! I figured you would leave me a little surprise!

Damn work has me screwed up. I should go back to school to be a back breaker and make my own schedule. Dr. Simms, what do ya think? /images/graemlins/toothy

I'm in for a pens game. You sure the fuckers are even playing this year?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
V10 MOJO said:

v10 mojo
Norm and Jkracer would be in for that if you do not mind the Muppet's :thumb:

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the more the better. hope to se you two there saturday evening. plus, bring the vipers, we gotta do some street cruising afterwards

·
Registered
482 Posts
i want to get in on the action....i doubt Ill be there sat for the street tire shootout but maybe meet up for some wings, beers and some good ol american ass. Wouldn't mind going for a cruise either.

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
Can we consider going to Hooters (or another establishment) in Sarasota which is 30 minutes from the track and hotel rather than an hour to Tampa. I'm sure we can find something good much closer than Tampa. Some of us are going to need their rest.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
doesnt matter to me, the only reason i picked winghouse is becaseu its where chcuk took us last time. i dont know the area so im just offering suggestions. better ones are welcome so put em on the table

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
THE CHAD said:
Can we consider going to Hooters (or another establishment) in Sarasota which is 30 minutes from the track and hotel rather than an hour to Tampa. I'm sure we can find something good much closer than Tampa. Some of us are going to need their rest.
Damn race cars won't make it that far :nuts: Need a ride /images/graemlins/laughing.gif J/K

·
Vipers should be DRIVEN !
4,287 Posts
Super Squirrel said:
I'm in......who's our liason to bradenton?
Chad and myself for Bradenton

Gerald and Chuck if people want to drive 1 hour to Tampa

Larry Macedo and John The Fuelman Canal for Orlando

Cudaman:flag:

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
THE CHAD said:
I don't know, you've been riding my ass pretty good lately. :rant:

But sure, I'll give you a ride anyway. :clap:
Well anyway, best of luck tomorrow. Everybody is pulling for you !!!

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
SO WHERE THE HELL ARE WE ALL GOING???? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERS HEHEHE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.