if im running NOS and Ive heads/cam work; what class am i in

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
loser class. Rich, why do you ask? :rofl:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Get in touch with roof but I think it is more about the time class you run in. like a 11.99 to 12.50
12.51 to 13.00
This is figured out during time trials and if you hold back and then run better than your set class, u r out.

good luck
rohn

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx G. love oozes outta you :fist:

/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Mods do not matter!

You run which class you choose!

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that swhat i thought but the awards category; thats based upon mods right? all motor, nos only TT, SC, etc

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
V-10

we have 2 types of awards class winners
and Mod awards for quickest Blower or TUrbo and such.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Hey Rich! Wish I was there man.. Really good meeting you at that last event. Too bad about you tranny probs..... Good luck this time. I know you were SO looking forward to running last time.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
So I probably should not have marked the 9.50 to 9.99 class for my sled???

What happens when I fall a few seconds short of my dial-in??? /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

ps - we did not last year, but can we run with the tops off just for the hell of it?

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Oh and MOJO, keep SB away from the gas, he sniffs it up like candy. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
J Dawg

You choose your Index class when you get there. The pre entry form just gives us an Idea of the classes and how many will be in each.

·
Premium Member
19,233 Posts
J DAWG said:
ps - we did not last year, but can we run with the tops off just for the hell of it?
Good question, I think Roof said tops were required, but do we have to worry about the long sleved shirts and pants again? Helmuts needed at what ET or less?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
helmets are required

Long Pants are also required.

Long sleeves if you run in the 10's

it wont hurt to run with Long sleeves in all classes

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
since this is a "private" event, can we run with the roof off

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
V10 MOJO said:
since this is a "private" event, can we run with the roof off
I will see, I know that I control the tech. The issue is keeping a trust relationship with the tracks. I dont want to do something stupid that will make them start teching the cars.

stay Tuned

·
Sexist
44,358 Posts
Friday is the street tire shootout and Saturday is the actual series points drags correct? If so, I might miss Friday.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Chuck 98 RT10 said:
Friday is the street tire shootout and Saturday is the actual series points drags correct? If so, I might miss Friday.
Points are awarded for Fridays events. the main Classs event is Saturday but Friday is important and can pick up some bonus points

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no worries dave, just an idea. it is nice though seeing rt's running without the roofs on. looks great for pics /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

my local IHRA track allows it but not under 11 seconds

so, friday earns points as well eh? i didnt know that, guess ill be racing friday then as well.

my goals; i expect to win my class, win all motor, and win best reaction time. the rest is for everyome else /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts