Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the hell is your car gonna have under the hood in BG. I DEMAND an answer now! lol /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

are you gonna be bored, stroked, blown, screwed, gassed up, strung out, wired or what.

I only have 2 weeks to get my shit together, so I need to know what I will be dealing with. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Don't make me go postal on you. lol

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
you musta been hell as a kid at xmas time dawg, LOL. youll see, youll see. dont worry though, it aint nothing special, to be honest, i didnt have the time to do all the upgrades i wanted to do or id miss BG. i will wait til after BG or the racing season to do the rest.

BTW; get your shit together...youre gonna need it /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

youve seen my license plate before right? no matter...youll see it in BG /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
J DAWG said:
are you gonna be bored, stroked, blown, screwed, gassed up, strung out, wired or what.

I only have 2 weeks to get my shit together, so I need to know what I will be dealing with. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif Don't make me go postal on you. lol
J Dawg You forgot to ask him about the car!! /images/graemlins/laughing.gif

Hell all that bolded above is just another day for Rich and the Ladies!! :lolcry:

All in gud fun :rofl:

Jay K.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright bro, see ya in a week or 2. /images/graemlins/thumb1

·
Premium Member
5,026 Posts
Did you two girls see my post about the MoDawg trophy ??? I guess I need to go ahead and have it made up. The winner is the one with the quickest et or you guys can run heads up. After that the trophy will travel to whichever wins the next time you race or it could travel with whoever submits the quickest et.

·
Premium Member
19,230 Posts
1TONY1 said:
Did you two girls see my post about the MoDawg trophy ??? I guess I need to go ahead and have it made up. The winner is the one with the quickest et or you guys can run heads up. After that the trophy will travel to whichever wins the next time you race or it could travel with whoever submits the quickest et.
Yeah, then I'll spank both these two bitches in my ole 96 :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, right after MOJO calls me daddy it is your turn. /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

Tony, I will email you the correct spelling of my name for the trophy. No stinking yankee gonna take it away from me. lol.

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
yankee is it now, LOL. yeaahh...i guess it would look bad for a northern boy to whup ya /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif ahh well, youll get used to it. after the first few loses, it dont even sting much /images/graemlins/supergrin.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts